By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Tags for Forum Members

pichu_pichu - A small ground-dwelling rodent

LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Around the Network

I like my new tag "Trying not to be a fanboy"

^.^ May I have a tag?
Im curious as to how people view my posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
^.^ May I have a tag?

iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)

fkusumot said:
iclim4 said:
^.^ May I have a tag?

iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)

Ive always wanted to be a bonafied pervert!

ahaha thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I have a suggestion.
If we want the tag feature implemented, lets show some demand for it.
Those who want the feature implemented should add their tags to their sigs to show that we want it.
Im sure ioi and the mods will notice how big the demand is if a lot of people participated, and will be more than happy to implement it when they have the time.

soriku: Sent to timeout (Banned)

jandre: head of Sony PR

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 - "No trolling on my watch!"

fkusumot - And i rate you ...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I got one for crazy man..

Who needs human interaction when I got a PS3?

or

Who needs family and friends when I got a PS3?

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY