By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Queen Taylor on target for largest female debut in history!

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
jayson1 said:
Another article about this girl. She is not that good. Queensryche has 2 albums "Operation mindcrime" and "Empire". There lead singer Geoff Tate would kill Taylor Swift in a singing contest. Listen to that guy sing most underated singer. This girl is super produced pop candy and you suckers fall for it. She plucks a guitar and ppl thinks shes great. Band's create music and its alot harder. Stone temple pilots, alice in chains, metallica, Iron Maiden etc created great music. Everyone loves this pop crap now a days it blows my mind.

Excuse me? Taylor's vocal and writing ability excedes The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and even Ray Charles.... All combined. Taylor is a true artist and her lyrics will be involved in the world of music today. And BTW she isn't pop, she's a country singer.

I want what you're on

Love and life and good music <3 You're just being biased.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

well I had no idea who tayler swift was till i read this thread.

Which would indicate I would have no interest in persuing her music lol.

Cobretti2 said:

You poor poor child. You deserve a hug.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:
Excuse me? Taylor's vocal and writing ability excedes The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and even Ray Charles.... All combined. 

But what about Justin Beiber?

Sal.Paradise said:
Ps3 said:
Excuse me? Taylor's vocal and writing ability excedes The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and even Ray Charles.... All combined. 

But what about Justin Beiber?

He has zero talent. IDK why he's famous.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
jayson1 said:
Another article about this girl. She is not that good. Queensryche has 2 albums "Operation mindcrime" and "Empire". There lead singer Geoff Tate would kill Taylor Swift in a singing contest. Listen to that guy sing most underated singer. This girl is super produced pop candy and you suckers fall for it. She plucks a guitar and ppl thinks shes great. Band's create music and its alot harder. Stone temple pilots, alice in chains, metallica, Iron Maiden etc created great music. Everyone loves this pop crap now a days it blows my mind.

Excuse me? Taylor's vocal and writing ability excedes The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and even Ray Charles.... All combined. Taylor is a true artist and her lyrics will be involved in the world of music today. And BTW she isn't pop, she's a country singer.

I want what you're on

You are calling him biased? Taylor Swift, better songwriter and singer than three G.O.A.T artists ? Just please stop. Reading these kind of responses and posts make my eyes bleed.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Ps3 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Me a child? more like the music she makes targets children as I never heard of her in my generation amoungst friends lol.

Chroniczaaa said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
jayson1 said:

I want what you're on

You are calling him biased? Taylor Swift, better songwriter and singer than three G.O.A.T artists ? Just please stop. Reading these kind of responses and posts make my eyes bleed.

Yes, biased because he is attacking everything Taylor. If Taylor had a penis she would have more respect around here.

Cobretti2 said:
Ps3 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Me a child? more like the music she makes targets children as I never heard of her in my generation amoungst friends lol.

Maybe your friends don't listen to real music?

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:

>_> Gaga sold almost the same ONLY in America so you can only imagine how much she sold WW

Doesn't matter.

Of course it doesn't, darling

I've reached you! Thank you so much!!!