By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ok, so Friend Codes do not completely ruin Mario Strikers Charged

Something interesting, err sort of, while I would never touch a FIFA or Pro Evo game If I had a Wii I would be more than happy to grab this game up. Its astounding the power Mario has to infuse desire within people for genre's they wouldn't normally get into.

Mario Paint was slightly less satisfying however.

Around the Network
kalent said:

Something interesting, err sort of, while I would never touch a FIFA or Pro Evo game If I had a Wii I would be more than happy to grab this game up. Its astounding the power Mario has to infuse desire within people for genere's they wouldn't normally get into.

Mario Paint was slightly less satisfying however.

Yeah, they are making a hockey game, too.  That was a great bonus game in one of those mario party games, along with volleyball.  I hate hockey on TV, but that bonus game was fun.

The system would be acceptable if each game could populate a friends list from your Wii list, but having a code for each Wii system and each individual game on top of that is just stupid and redundant and there's no reason for it.

At the very least let me link my game code to my Wii system and automatically put in my game friends list anyone on my Wii friends list who has done the same.