By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Patch online Worldwide now! Update: Trophy List added

Tagged games:

Quick heads up - the Metal Gear Solid 4 patch is now live in Europe (as it is across the rest of the world) and along with offering up a full install option (it’s about 9GB) there’s also the long awaited introduction of trophies.

If you want to see what the trophies are – click this link for the full list.

And if you think trophies are for everyone, there’s some interesting discussion going on here in our latest opinion piece that might make you think otherwise.

Source: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/08/06/metal-gear-solid-4-trophy-patch-now-live-in-europe/

Trophy List:

Bronze You enjoy all the killing, that’s why. Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.
Bronze Divine Wind Caused a “divine wind” using the Tanegashima.
Bronze Hands Up! Held an enemy soldier at gunpoint and performed a body check.
Bronze Emotion Control Controlled an enemy soldier’s emotions using an Emotive Magazine.
Bronze Hurt me more! Shocked an enemy soldier using Mk. II/III.
Bronze Drum Can Addict Knocked an enemy soldier flying using a Drum Can.
Bronze That Tune Is His Mind Control Music Played Oishii Two-han Seikatsu and made one of the BB Corps dance.
Bronze Overhead view — just like old times… Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.
Silver SUNLIGHT! Obtained the Solar Gun.
Silver I Just Don’t Fear Death Caused ALERT status while wearing the Corpse Camo.
Silver Where I Can See Ya Located enemy soldiers using the Scanning Plug.
Silver Ghost Photography Addict Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.
Silver FaceCamo Addict Obtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).
Silver Can you feel my power now!!!? Took control of an enemy soldier’s body using the Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll.
Silver Are you an Otaku too? Viewed all model posters.
Silver You’re pretty good. Got kissed by Ocelot during the final battle.
Gold Flashback Mania Viewed all flashbacks.
Gold Sounds of the Battlefield Obtained all iPod® tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).
Gold I am THE expert on weapons, equipment and cutting-edge technology. Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).
Platinum The Legendary Hero Obtained all trophies.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

installing now

Is it bad that I'm actually going to miss seeing Snake smoking throughout the campaign?

I just got this warning after installing:

***WARNING

This game is intended for use on PS3 exclusively***

LOL!

And to Think people though this would never happen lol. One thing though, you'll never get to play it on xbox, ha ha!! Anyway, i can't believe this patch is half a gig, luckily my internet's fast right now.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

They should make a Vita version so that I can have MGS 1-4 on the go lol

Sal.Paradise said:
Is it bad that I'm actually going to miss seeing Snake smoking throughout the campaign?

Well, at least the full install isn't mandatory, so we can still see Snake smoking. And the warnings: You are playing this game for 10 straigh hours...