By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hideki Kamiya does not like PlayStation All Star Battle - Claims its a rip off that throws morals away.

Sal.Paradise said:
Ugh, except the very core gameplay mechanic that makes smash what it is is completely absent and changed for something else.

Around the Network

Well, history is the one that judges those kind of things, but I have a hunch Super Smash Bros will be mentioned in the reviews of PASBR at least until sequel 4

@ Sal

my post vanished

Changed is a bad word, more like altered

did TMNT smash up take this much heat?

lol (right click, view image)

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
Ugh, except the very core gameplay mechanic that makes smash what it is is completely absent and changed for something else.

Really it's more like a ripoff of TMNT: Smash Up!! but given that no-one remembers that, they're excused for not saying so.

huh, actually someone did mention it in this thread. Go figure

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Cub said:

It really took me some minutes to figure this out... lol at the question!

I agree

VicViper said:
Cub said:

It really took me some minutes to figure this out... lol at the question

Yeah..

"the reply"@ "the original post"

It took me sometime to decode too, twitter sucks.

Mr Khan said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Really it's more like a ripoff of TMNT: Smash Up!! but given that no-one remembers that, they're excused for not saying so.

huh, actually someone did mention it in this thread. Go figure

What's the gameplay like in the TMNT game? I just assumed it was a Smash game through and through.