By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS All Stars Battle Royale new info, leaks and hints at Paul Gale Network!

So does this mean theres more characters than just the ones that were leaked? He said there will be PSP/Vita character presence. Maybe he just meant the Patapon stage so I dunno.

Around the Network
ChadOkada said:
SnakeDrake said:
Speedboat pic is either

1. water stage
2. Speedboat = speed, in fighting games that mean time attack mode

but I guess number 1 is the most likely of what the pic means

Do you think it might be a Jet Moto stage or Splashdown? It could also be that they have included characters from Jet Moto. I remember the game having 20 named characters in the game. Jet Moto 2 had 11 and the third game had 12.

Jet Moto, good god.  If this were reddit, I would be giving you all of my upboats.

I had seriously forgotten about that series, but it sold fairly decently on the PS1.  Good call indeed.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i still hope cloud and sephiroth be in the game.

Me too *tear*

When are we getting the next announcement for this game? I mean, are there any festivals or conventions on the horizon?

This would be the perfect game to include Dart from Legend of Dragoon to refresh and gauge the series' popularity similar to how Nintendo introduced Fire Emblem in the North American market.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Roster is too small.

18 plus several more? Sorry but should be 18 doubled.

They said 20+. Im guessing 22-25 characters. And to be honest, that's a good number. This is the first game in the series afterall

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That'll just be at the start too, there should be some DLC characters coming a bit later.