By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - More bad news for MS in Europe....

Auron said:
I like how all you Xbots are defending the 360 and MS by attacking the PS3, i don't own a PS3 and don't plan on owning a PS3 until it gets better games. That said me hating MS is not going to prevent me from posting NEWS that is bad for MS. I never said that this is the end of MS but they should be reeled in to prevent all the monopolizing they are doing to the industry. This is a MS discussion forum and i am discussing NEWS about MS, i did not originally state anything false. I might have exaggerated about 360 dying in Europe but it is doing badly compared to the other two. Now explain to me why a lot of you people started attacking the PS3.

their fanboys that have no lives...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
brute said:
i dont think this will really hurt the xbxo brand in europe

Neither do i, but it will help other developers get ahead w/o MS hindering their progress.

Hating any company makes you retarded, especially one that invest billions into charity. You hate a company that releases products, GO YOU FIGHT THE MACHINE!

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Auron said:
I like how all you Xbots are defending the 360 and MS by attacking the PS3, i don't own a PS3 and don't plan on owning a PS3 until it gets better games. That said me hating MS is not going to prevent me from posting NEWS that is bad for MS. I never said that this is the end of MS but they should be reeled in to prevent all the monopolizing they are doing to the industry. This is a MS discussion forum and i am discussing NEWS about MS, i did not originally state anything false. I might have exaggerated about 360 dying in Europe but it is doing badly compared to the other two. Now explain to me why a lot of you people started attacking the PS3.

I just re-read every post in this thread. There isn't a single attack on the PS3 by anyone unless you consider people pointing out that the PS3 library isn't very diverse an attack on the system, which I find hilarious after your post about all non-shooters on the 360 and how you hate Microsoft.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

goldenpp72 said:
Hating any company makes you retarded, especially one that invest billions into charity. You hate a company that releases products, GO YOU FIGHT THE MACHINE!

Oh so donating to charity gives you the right to break the law and act unethically?  

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Auron said:

I just re-read every post in this thread. There isn't a single attack on the PS3 by anyone unless you consider people pointing out that the PS3 library isn't very diverse an attack on the system, which I find hilarious after your post about all non-shooters on the 360 and how you hate Microsoft.

Ok let me reword it then.  Why did you and others feel the need to discuss the PS3 in a thread of MS??  When i never mentioned it.

Auron said:
goldenpp72 said:

Oh so donating to charity gives you the right to break the law and act unethically?  

I wish apple would make another console the iGame would be sick.

Anyways Microsoft is abusing thier power in the PC market. Becasue they have the money the try to bully the open source community and software developers. I'm glad the UK government is willing to stand-up against Microsoft unlike the US government that is looking away at Microsoft's resumed misdeads. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

You mentioned that the Xbox brand is dying in Europe and the first post about the PS3 is someone pointing out that if the Xbox is dying, so is the PS3 because it's barely outselling the 360 in PAL regions.

And I never brought up the PS3 except for one side note about its platformers, or lack thereof.

@rocketpig 

Well then as a mod you should have done something when a person is trying to derail a topic. I tried to discuss MS business practices. It is true that PS3 is doing better in PAL cause if you look at VGCHARTZ it has done a lot better in pal then the 360. It hasn't even been out a full year in PAL, it is over-priced, it has barely any games and has managed to sell 3.84M, while the 360 has been out for 2 years and managed to only sell 5.40M. The 360 is doing badly in PAL and JPN while the PS3 is combing in US these are facts. I never said the PS3 is doing great in PAL so when that user tried to get off topic people should have ignored him and not make this into amPS3 vs. 360 topic which you helped the flame war. Great mod work there.

Thanks, I'll take your input on how I should do my job into consideration. Now scram.