By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Final Fantasy Versus XIII Is Dead

If this ends up being true then I think i'm better off forgetting about Square-Enix to avoid further disappointment. :|

Around the Network

wouldnt surprise me if it was true

1) THEY CAN FINALLY START WORKING ON KINGDOM HEARTS III!

2) At least it will always stay a ps3 exclusive this way.

Well, Square Enix is probably working on the Wii U version.

I remember those days..."Well Ps3 still has Versus!" ..."Well Versus will be real Final Fantasy instead of that shitty FF XIII"...
I have given up long ago on Square Enix.They just failed this, best generation of gaming.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

If this is true, I quit this generation.

TT Makaveli said:

hmm...i just cant believe this...i dont think that 200+ people would work for 5-6 years and then someone says "okay guys...lets screw this"...

IF this is true this would maybe be the biggest disappointment in my whole gaming life...

It's what happened with Starcraft: Ghost but there's still hope since I highly doubt SquareEnix has the same "if it's not perfect we don't release it" policy as Blizzard.

Signature goes here!

They could already move around the whole world-map like a year ago or more. The website is still alive, they're going to release some songs for theathrythm or however you spell it and there are other sources claiming this isn't true. So... Can't wait! :D I'm currently waiting for Resident Evil 6 though, then it will be Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and then let's hope we know a date so I can finally start a countdown for this one too.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Soriku said:
Zuhyc said:
1) THEY CAN FINALLY START WORKING ON KINGDOM HEARTS III!

2) At least it will always stay a ps3 exclusive this way.

If we lump Versus, Last Guardian, and Agent together it almost seems like PS3 exclusive is a curse

that curse is  the reason I believe half-life 2 episode 3 was made a PS3 exclusive in return for cross plaform portal 2 knowing he could blame the curse and redirect all the abuse  to Sony .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Even if its never released, the trailers alone were better than the whole of XIII.