By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Eternal Sonata not 360 exclusive

I think in your case, Kwaad, it's more like "do I have enough left in my credit limit to afford to spend $500 on anything"...

Around the Network
Bubbles said:

Woo!

That game looks awesome, now i dont have to get a 360 :)

Hope the other JRPGs jump over to ps3 soon :P 

Am I the only one that thinks this quote gives me a hint theres something wrong with the current PS3 situation in Japan?

I mean, the PS3 that has more #s than the 360 but are getting fewer Japanese titles and ports from 360s? 

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

ihira said:
Bubbles said:

Woo!

Am I the only one that thinks this quote gives me a hint theres something wrong with the current PS3 situation in Japan?

I mean, the PS3 that has more #s than the 360 but are getting fewer Japanese titles and ports from 360s?

There are no others to jump over. Blue Dragon and The Lost Odyssey are Microsoft owned. I can't think of any Japanese developers that aren't putting their games on the PS3.

windbane said:
ihira said:
Bubbles said:

Woo!

Am I the only one that thinks this quote gives me a hint theres something wrong with the current PS3 situation in Japan?

There are no others to jump over. Blue Dragon and The Lost Odyssey are Microsoft owned. I can't think of any Japanese developers that aren't putting their games on the PS3.

But it says something when Micrososft has more JPRG than PS3 for the moment. The PS3 launch games in Japan has been a joke

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

robjoh said:
windbane said:
ihira said:
Bubbles said:

Woo!

But it says something when Micrososft has more JPRG than PS3 for the moment. The PS3 launch games in Japan has been a joke

Yeah, it says Microsoft payed for the FF creator to make some RPGs and the 360 has been out for a year longer.  What RPGs are there besides Blue Dragon (only in Japan right now) and Enchanted Arms (also on the PS3)?  The 360 has a whole 1 extra RPG with a year headstart.

Around the Network
OriGin said:
Why have you got that johnlucas quite in your sig Kwaad?

People always quote brilliant people.
And John obivously outsmartens Kwaad, but that is no secret =) 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Today the PS3 has managed to grab 3 games that were supposed to be X360 exclusives .Kane & Lycnh ,Crossfires and Eternal Sonata have been announced or at least the latter hinted to come in PS3 .And there are a lot of rumours about Bioshock ,Two Worlds ...

The truth is that the PS3 will have almost all the good games out there .The X360 will keep as exclusives the MS games and two or three more ...the PS3 will keep the Sony ones and at least some japanese ones .

Diomedes1976 said:

Today the PS3 has managed to grab 3 games that were supposed to be X360 exclusives .Kane & Lycnh ,Crossfires and Eternal Sonata have been announced or at least the latter hinted to come in PS3 .And there are a lot of rumours about Bioshock ,Two Worlds ...

The truth is that the PS3 will have almost all the good games out there .The X360 will keep as exclusives the MS games and two or three more ...the PS3 will keep the Sony ones and at least some japanese ones .

hmm.. i think that crossfire and kane & lynch were never going to be exclusives (eidos and sci are both very friendly with sony platforms...)  Eternal Sonata will still most likely be a timed exclusive, especially in Japan... considering it releases in less than two months (june 6th) in japan... there is no way they can announce and advertise the ps3 version in that amount of time... 

eques judicii said:
Diomedes1976 said:

hmm.. i think that crossfire and kane & lynch were never going to be exclusives (eidos and sci are both very friendly with sony platforms...)  Eternal Sonata will still most likely be a timed exclusive, especially in Japan... considering it releases in less than two months (june 6th) in japan... there is no way they can announce and advertise the ps3 version in that amount of time... 

Kane and Lynch was showed at the X06 last year ,in the same event that showed us how Bioshock and SC 5 would be X360 exclusives .Since some months there has been rumours about a PS3 version (just as Bioshock ) that they denied strongly ...until today thats it .

Splinter Cell 5 is only exclusive, because Microsoft had to do something against MGS4. I'm almost sure Bioshock comes to PS3. They will keep denying (people will buy 360 version), when sales drop down PS3 version will be announced.

360 has some more timed exclusives, because of headstart. Eventually PS3/360 multiplatform get the same release date. It will be 1st/2nd party VS 1st/2nd party.