By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

trasharmdsister12 said:
JerCotter7 said:

Crysis and Oblivion are the main 2 games I want to mod at the moment. Cheers.

Crysis is a bit all over the place. Good place to start for that one is texture mods, Xigmatek's particle mods, and CCC (Ultima Cuban's Crysis Config or something like that). You can go from there with some reading.

For modding of Bethesda games (TES and Fallout) and some other big RPGs (Dark Souls, Dragon Age), use ____nexus. For Oblivion it's oblivionnexus.com, for Skyrim it's skyrimnexus.com, etc.

Enjoy! And come back with any questions you have. Someone here probably has some experience with w/e game you're attempting to mod.  

Much appreciated. 

Around the Network

Pezus, don't ask what he did there:

and some more pics:

very sexy

very particular

electricity

art

sniper

rocket launcher

Some Far Cry 3, I still need to do a bit of tweaking I think but the game is pretty damn fine

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Fledermausmann

Around the Network

Have a few more, best looking open world game to date I would say

@TheVoxelman on twitter

looks nice, too bad i missed the gamestop mistake when they sold the whole collection for a few bucks

a few more FC3 shots, sorry no thumbs this time 

P.S. The Arkham games both look amazing, Rocksteady are really great devs

@TheVoxelman on twitter

CGI-Quality said:
JerCotter7 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
JerCotter7 said:

Crysis and Oblivion are the main 2 games I want to mod at the moment. Cheers.

Crysis is a bit all over the place. Good place to start for that one is texture mods, Xigmatek's particle mods, and CCC (Ultima Cuban's Crysis Config or something like that). You can go from there with some reading.

For modding of Bethesda games (TES and Fallout) and some other big RPGs (Dark Souls, Dragon Age), use ____nexus. For Oblivion it's oblivionnexus.com, for Skyrim it's skyrimnexus.com, etc.

Enjoy! And come back with any questions you have. Someone here probably has some experience with w/e game you're attempting to mod.  

Much appreciated. 

If you have to mod Oblivion, use the Oblivion Mod Manager + Script Editor (both downloadable from Nexus). The Nexus Mod Manager, while effective, doesn't handle the mods in the same fashion. I find the mixture of the other two to work best.

Cheers. I'll try it later. Just modding Skyrim at the moment. Bought it in the last minute of the sales. Will post some screen shots in this thread when I'm done.

Sorry for the off topic.

CGI-Quality said:

hey have you got Far Cry 3 yet? You were supposed to tell me if it was worth buying...

@TheVoxelman on twitter