By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Offical Michigan Primary Results Thread of Motown, Snow, & Great Lakes

Michigan primary results will be in soon.  Any last minute predictions?

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Don't the democrat results not count or something because electoral rules were broken. I'm not ignorant, just british

How can you think if you don't know enough words?

How do you know what I think until you hear what I say.

Both by Vygotsky

PSN addy- solojohlo

Well Clinton is the only major candidate on Democratic ballot in Michigan due to some magic tricks.  Mirrors were involved heavily.  But, you can write in the name of a candidate, like 'obama' or 'edwards'.  There have been instances when write-ins win primaries.

- Lao Tzu

Yeah the Democratic Party won't pay attention to the results of the Michigan Primary because Michigan pushed our primary date to a sooner date than usual so we would have a larger selection of people to choose from (I'm from Michigan).

PC Gamer

Go Michigan! All the candidates said that they would improve the economy but no one said how. The guy from Michigan will win for republicans and Obama will win for democrats.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Michigan gets 0 delegates for the dems

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Heh Paul beat Thompson and Guiliani again.  My take is he'll outlast them.

Looking forward to the ongoing out and out hatred between McCain and Romney, it always makes me laugh.

Obviously Clinton won, despite the lack of stakes for the Dems.

- Lao Tzu

lol, this could be a fight all the way to the conventions, on both sides if Obama picks up Nevada and South carolina, sweet, its been years since the conventions actually mattered

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Clinton is the only major candidate because the Democratic party didn't like Michigan moving its primary up and refused to accept their delegates as a result. Obama and Edwards removed their name from the ballot in order to 1) agree with the party and 2) ensure that Michigan's votes wouldn't be counted (they could claim it wasn't fair if the Democratic party reverses their policy and tries to accept them later).

Edit: My bad, Icka already said some of it.

Based on the ads he has been running I am not surprised that Romney won. He kept saying "As president I would let ther be a 1 state recession, something needs to be done." I appreciate McCain's strait talk but telling a bunch of people who have lost their jobs, and who's homes are plummeting in value that "your jobs are never coming back, we'll give you a loan to go back to school" isn't going win with a lot of people.

I found it funny that Hillary took 55% of the vote. Even unopposed there is a big segment of the democrats that don't like her. Undeclared got 40% of the vote.

By the way write in votes for Oboma and Edwards were not counted. Unlike most write in candidates they had requested to be removed from the election so even if they had a majority of votes it would not matter. Hence why Undeclared why 40%.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt