By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gun Thread: (got a new gun/new accessories!) all about guns. What guns do you own, what guns have you shot.

How many guns do you own?

None (0) 23 62.16%

1 0 0%

2 4 10.81%

3-5 4 10.81%

6-10 1 2.70%

11-15 1 2.70%

16-20 1 2.70%

21-25 0 0%

25+ 2 5.41%

Total:36
killerzX said:
Play4Fun said:
lol America.

what is that supposed to mean?

It's in a foreign language. Just  translate it.

Elitisteuropeanese: "lol America".

English: "I hate what I can't be."

Elitisteuropeanese is a tricky dialect to translate. That's why Google Translate doesn't have it as an option. But you can pick up enough to get by if you visit enough international forums. You see the dialect pop up when a political topic is being discusses. Elitisteuropeanese people will divert any conversation into criticism of the USA, without exception.

Around the Network
killerzX said:
WiiBox3 said:

I have a 270. It was my Grandfather's rifle. I use to use it for hunting deer.

I also have a 22 revolver, I use only for target practice.

Though since I don't need a gun where I live, I keep both of my guns at my parents house. I don't believe in using guns for protection.

those are nice looking classic looking guns you have there.

i have never been hinting before, i really want to though. and my SCAR would be perfect for deer hunting (its a .308/ 7.62x51) my AK would be good too (7.62x39)

lol. That's pretty funny. Those will kill the deer, but ruin the meat.

WiiBox3 said:
killerzX said:
WiiBox3 said:

Though since I don't need a gun where I live, I keep both of my guns at my parents house. I don't believe in using guns for protection.

i have never been hinting before, i really want to though. and my SCAR would be perfect for deer hunting (its a .308/ 7.62x51) my AK would be good too (7.62x39)

what other round would you kill a deer with?

the 7.62x39 has very similar ballistics to the 30-30 round, which is a classic deer hunting round.

and the .308 has very similar ballistic to the 30.06, and both those rounds a thought are used quite often for deer hunting.

Great collection buddy! 

I've only had my license for about a year now. I own a 1951 Russian SKS and a Remington 870 Express Super-Magnum. 

I haven't done that much shooting yet. Put a couple hundred through the SKS, but I've only had the Shotgun for a couple months and haven't fired it yet. I'm currently not a member at any clubs so I have nowhere to shoot. 

Politically I'm fully against gun control. Gun control DOES NOT work and it DOES NOT keep civilians safe. How does taking guns away from civilians keep them safer from criminals? When someone breaks into your house, all the police are good for is cleaning up the mess and hopefully arresting the criminal...but they won't be any help in saving your life. 

Canada needs to relax on the gun control. I'm fine with the process it takes to get a license, it really isn't that unreasonable...but the rules regarding restricted firearms (handguns and rifles that resemble military weapons such as the AR-15) need to get dropped. 

The Feds are watching this thread.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
killerzX said:
WiiBox3 said:
killerzX said:
WiiBox3 said:

the 7.62x39 has very similar ballistics to the 30-30 round, which is a classic deer hunting round.

and the .308 has very similar ballistic to the 30.06, and both those rounds a thought are used quite often for deer hunting.

I didn't mean the round size. Those are good rounds for hunting, I just was thinking that when I see people use those guns they usually fire it in rapid succession. lol. But the SCAR would probably work well for hunting. Unfortunately if you go hunting in Oregon you would be limited to five round mags (The most allowed in a semi-auto for hunting up there.) But I haven't seen anyone use them because most of my friends had hand me downs. lol. I grew up in a small town. ;)

Looks like you are ready for the zombie apocalypse.

WiiBox3 said:
killerzX said:
WiiBox3 said:
killerzX said:
WiiBox3 said:

I didn't mean the round size. Those are good rounds for hunting, I just was thinking that when I see people use those guns they usually fire it in rapid succession. lol. But the SCAR would probably work well for hunting. Unfortunately if you go hunting in Oregon you would be limited to five round mags (The most allowed in a semi-auto for hunting up there.) But I haven't seen anyone use them because most of my friends had hand me downs. lol. I grew up in a small town. ;)

lol... no. but that would be funny unloading a 20-30 round magazine on 1 deer.

but semi-auto would be nice for quick follow up shots in case i miss or dont take it down the first time.

yeah, i heard that some states limit you to 5-10 round mags for hunting. luckily i have a 5 round mag for my AK.

I don't have any guns and have never shot any. But my granddad used to have 2 guns, a revolver and a rifle but I don't know what make they were. He used them for hunting and clay pigeon shooting. He had to get a license to use them, as we live in the UK, where gun control is very strict (although gun shops do exist).

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018