By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - about Soul Calibur 4

I am undecided as yet which version to buy, the game only interests me enough for me to consider buying it if I've got nothing else to buy.

Having said that I was wondering does anybody know if Soul Calibur 4 will include online play? This will pretty much decide it for me otherwise I'll pretty much pick up whichever one I see in the reduced(platinum/classied etc) price range.  Anybody know for sure if the game will feature an online mode?

Around the Network

Definitely online on the 360. I assume the PS3 will be online too. It's a matter of opinion, but the 360 has a horrible D-Pad for fighting games. I'm probably going to get the 360 version anyway -just for the achievement points and online community.

Don't forget, the 360 version is getting Yoda from Star Wars, and the PS3 is getting Darth Vader (hopefully with an Anakin alternate costume).

PS3, they'll devote an entire SPE to boob-bouncing!!

d21lewis said:
Definitely online on the 360. I assume the PS3 will be online too. It's a matter of opinion, but the 360 has a horrible D-Pad for fighting games. I'm probably going to get the 360 version anyway -just for the achievement points and online community.

Don't forget, the 360 version is getting Yoda from Star Wars, and the PS3 is getting Darth Vader (hopefully with an Anakin alternate costume).
Ehh, I'm apparantly one of the few that thinks Star Wars is over rated lol

souixan said:
d21lewis said:

Ehh, I'm apparantly one of the few that thinks Star Wars is over rated lol

I didn't say it was a GOOD addition to the franchise! Just laying out the options for ya.

Around the Network

Well regardless of all that I refuse to pay for online play that consists of a few matches when I recently bought the system and game for as much as I have. So if there's online play PS3 by default if not 360 for gamerscore by default. I really do hope there's PS3 my friends are mostly nintendo/sony fans so I don't have much reason to play 360 online and I need something to play with buddies online besides on my DS..(weekly rounds of mariokart ^^)

I'm getting the PS3 version, Darth Vader baby!!!!!

ps3 all the way of course.. yea home should be out by then since then game wont come out til summer time

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732