By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you were a serial killer who would you kill? why?

SamuelRSmith said:
Jay520 said:
I'm about 92 percent sure this is illegal in several countries

Anyways, I would kill randomly. Im not a serial killer, but if I were, I wouldn't discriminate.

I like this. Murder is one thing, but discrimination is wrong.

I, personally, avoid discrimination at all costs. For example, I let everyone and anyone into my house. It's wrong to discriminate between friends and family, and strangers. In fact, I make it easier for strangers than friends and family to get in my home. That's not discrimination, that's affirmative action.

Well i don't think I'm certified to tell who does and doesn't deserve to die. Who's right and wrong. So there's no point in trying. It would be better to kill randomly than using my inadequate judgement on who should die.

Around the Network
Marks said:
pezus said:
Wait, what?

Lol it's just a lame thing to say, and humidity doesn't actually affect the temperature, it just makes it feel hotter so really it means nothing and affects everyone differently. But I would also kill people who walk around when it's hot saying "how about this heat?"

What the fuck kinda question is that? What's the response? "Yeah, it sure is hot" ??

NintendoPie said:
SlumsofOhio said:
If I was, I would probably kill people who made stupid threads like this one.

I would kill people who post in threads they don't actually like just to say stuff like this.

Seriously, why even come in if you're just going to do this?

Wow, seriously. Your upset because I posted that, in a thread about being a serial killer.

Get over it.

SlumsofOhio said:

Wow, seriously. Your upset because I posted that, in a thread about being a serial killer.

Get over it.

I'm not mad over anything. I just find it odd when people enter threads just to do stuff like what you posted.

Stop being so rude and try not to come into threads just to troll/de-rail. (I'm done now as I don't want to de-rail this thread so much.)

off da railz

I would kill thread derailers, meaning I'll kill myself several times over

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Marks said:
pezus said:
Wait, what?

Lol it's just a lame thing to say, and humidity doesn't actually affect the temperature, it just makes it feel hotter so really it means nothing and affects everyone differently. But I would also kill people who walk around when it's hot saying "how about this heat?"

What the fuck kinda question is that? What's the response? "Yeah, it sure is hot" ??

Yeah, believe it or not some people are dumb enough to say/ask that. It's rhetorical but just a dumb thing to say. 

Chavs!

danny612, as to save the innocent

What disgusting thread to post. Even if the creator of this thread and certain other people think it is a joke, It's very troublesome to see people think like this.

I EAT BABIES said:

What disgusting thread to post. Even if the creator of this thread and certain other people think it is a joke, It's very troublesome to

see people think like this.

lol