By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Extensive water in Mars' interior

Tagged games:

You have 28 posts now, APM, rejoice!

Around the Network

And where there's water, there's Loch Ness Monsters. I wanna eat some space Nessie!

d21lewis said:
And where there's water, there's Loch Ness Monsters. I wanna eat some space Nessie!

AbbathTheGrim said:
I know this since Total Recall.

this, send schwarzey to turn mars into an habitable planet

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

BasilZero said:

Is that you in Nintendoland ;o?

IS that Tessie!??!

That is indeed me. 

And wowzers! NintendoLand was not as colourful as they advertised! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Wow this is great news :D, i love when things like this is found :D. I just hope they find someway to keep us alive a lot longer so we can see the day we start sending humans to mars :D.

Well, you might want to check this out, then (in case you haven't already).

:P

A rock hits mars. It somehow smashes martian rocks into space. Those rocks float through the vast emptiness of space and somehow hit a tiny target in the darkness called Earth. Humans stumble on one of these rocks and even though they've never been to Mars or held a Martian rock before they decide it came from the red planet. Not only that but human scientist look long and hard at the rock until they see water under the surface of Mars.

Look, I don't doubt that Mars has liquid water. I've seen pictures of the surface of Mars with signs of it. I just don't like that scientists like to make definitive statements about implausible objects.

At the very least I'd like the science community and those that report on science to keep the phrase "maybe, maybe not" in their head while thinking up outlandish ideas.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
zero129 said:
Wow this is great news :D, i love when things like this is found :D. I just hope they find someway to keep us alive a lot longer so we can see the day we start sending humans to mars :D.

Too bad we are all going to die this year.

Poor man will never reach his wonderful dreams.

NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Well... Let's not rule anything out just yet.

If we're lucky, they may push that 'Mars project' to a pre-December date, allowing us to go to safety! :D

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Well... Let's not rule anything out just yet.

If we're lucky, they may push that 'Mars project' to a pre-December date, allowing us to go to safety! :D

Who knows? We may also find something on Mars that is at the catastrophic level of the movie Prometheus, then we would all die... on Mars this time.

Huh, at least we still proved those darned Myans wrong, eh?