By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

@baalz. In your logic, you're expecting us to believe you're ability is unlimited. Why do you call us dumb if we have no information and only work with the most likely scenario.

We assumed you were scum because townie making night happen is a really bad move. You got two of us shot because of your goofing around and you expect us to just not suspect you! It was a very, very bad move and you should have cared about getting lynched.

Also, please stop with the name-calling, we've already lost enough players because of that.

Also, Mario, I already mentioned I expected small mafia teams of 2 to 3 players, so yes I expected the death of a scum baalz to at least get us closer to reducing the # of night kills by 1.

Can I just ask you guys to stop assuming I'm stupid, because if you don't I think I'm gonna pull a trucks too. I already told him my displeasure with what happened with him, and it's time you guys smartened up about your attitudes, and I apologize for being a bad sport before, but let's just move on and respect each other a little from now on. Otherwise Trucks left in vain.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:
Mario. I appreciate your enthusiasm (or acting) for trying to make discussions by asking question but your timing is so fucking off for this right now. I think we should tackle potential leads revealed by the OP before opening new discussion of who suspects who. We did plenty of that day 1. This is not the time to dilute the current discussion that is going on.

For example, this is the time that people go back and find odd interactions with prof on day 1 and bring them forward. We have data. We need to analyze it more before making shitty lists again. For fuck sakes Baalz and Prof just made lists before day 1 ended. Go find correlations there and stop this act of yours.

The more discussion the better Hatz. We can look back at conversations day one AND continue to ask new questions. I think we can handle a bit of multi tasking.

I did a bit of analyzing. Mantle was the first one that caught my attention with his defense on Prof when he got two votes on him. He said Prof might have a powerful role which could help us, but why was he assuming so early on and why was he even defending someone over a joke vote. Prof wasn't even close to being lynched.

Also, I don't really care for their lists. I prefer to make my own.

Ok, let us know how that goes while the big boys play.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
1.) @baalz. In your logic, you're expecting us to believe you're ability is unlimited. Why do you call us dumb if we have no information and only work with the most likely scenario.

2.) We assumed you were scum because townie making night happen is a really bad move. You got two of us shot because of your goofing around and you expect us to just not suspect you! It was a very, very bad move and you should have cared about getting lynched.

3.) Also, please stop with the name-calling, we've already lost enough players because of that.

Also, Mario, I already mentioned I expected small mafia teams of 2 to 3 players, so yes I expected the death of a scum baalz to at least get us closer to reducing the # of night kills by 1.

Can I just ask you guys to stop assuming I'm stupid, because if you don't I think I'm gonna pull a trucks too. I already told him my displeasure with what happened with him, and it's time you guys smartened up about your attitudes, and I apologize for being a bad sport before, but let's just move on and respect each other a little from now on. Otherwise Trucks left in vain.

There is so much wrong with this post.

1.) In your logic, you will apparently continue trying to lynch me, assuming my role is not unlimited, and continue ending each day without a lynch occurring, and the only deaths being a result of night actions.

2.) Could you explain to me how I made night happen?  I believe No Lynch was at 9 votes before I did the miller thing.  The day WAS going to end at No Lynch, and if anything, I would actually argue with you that my stunt extended the day.

3.) I haven't called anybody a name.  Calling a post stupid (everybody makes stupid posts), and calling a person stupid are two completely different things.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Sorry for taking so long to get back, I was golfing.

Now, to clear things up for people.

A.) I had absolutely no clue there was a miller (and to be honest, wasn't really expecting that). Claiming miller alone was an attempt to get people to vote for me. These votes and peoples thoughts about my claim provide a lot of information. I wanted to go further than that, however. I also fakeclaimed Robb Starks. Not knowing much about the series, I looked into the Stark house (since I myself am a Stark) and picked none other than Robb, figuring somebody would say that is who they are. It was all a massive attempt to get votes. I did not care if I was lynched (but I still wanted the day to continue on yesterday so we could further discuss it...asking to get votes taken off was an attempt to prevent somebody like Spurge doing exactly what he did...hammering me).

B.) No, I don't reflect my lynch on anybody (that's sorta a silly question). No, I don't only have X-Shots. I can never be lynched in this game, which is why I am quite surprised that mafia did not kill me last night.

C.) Vote: Hatmoza You have been playing this game long enough and are smart enough not to make a mistake that dumb as town. Mafia would never, ever, ever, ever have an unlynchable. It is game breaking.

This is a relatively weak argument, and extra especially a weak desperate vote. What was that mistake btw, scum?

Also, Lynch Proof is common. Why are you latching on to the idea that it's game breaking? Lynch proof is almost  ALWAYS one shot.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lynchproof It's common enough

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Baalzamon said:
happydolphin said:
Vote Baalz
Let's get rid of one scum team and reduce the # of night kills by one.

*ROLLS ON FLOOR LAUGHING*

That was by far the stupidest vote I have seen in the entire time I have played mafia.

Not really. You are one shot. Linkz would be a complete moron to have you unlimited.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:
Mario. I appreciate your enthusiasm (or acting) for trying to make discussions by asking question but your timing is so fucking off for this right now. I think we should tackle potential leads revealed by the OP before opening new discussion of who suspects who. We did plenty of that day 1. This is not the time to dilute the current discussion that is going on.

For example, this is the time that people go back and find odd interactions with prof on day 1 and bring them forward. We have data. We need to analyze it more before making shitty lists again. For fuck sakes Baalz and Prof just made lists before day 1 ended. Go find correlations there and stop this act of yours.

The more discussion the better Hatz. We can look back at conversations day one AND continue to ask new questions. I think we can handle a bit of multi tasking.

I did a bit of analyzing. Mantle was the first one that caught my attention with his defense on Prof when he got two votes on him. He said Prof might have a powerful role which could help us, but why was he assuming so early on and why was he even defending someone over a joke vote. Prof wasn't even close to being lynched.

Also, I don't really care for their lists. I prefer to make my own.

Ok, let us know how that goes while the big boys play.

EBWOP

WTF is this shit btw?! You ask for people's list and say you don't care for them now?

RolStoppable said:

Quoted for attention, because you avoided to respond.

What is it that makes you a definitive townie?

I didn't think there was a response to that. If you can't see that I am pro town then oh well. The thing that makes me a definitive townie is that I am a townie. Obviously.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Happy, if baalz is scum, he is assuredly not on the same faction as prof was.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Baalzamon said:

There is so much wrong with this post.

1.) In your logic, you will apparently continue trying to lynch me, assuming my role is not unlimited, and continue ending each day without a lynch occurring, and the only deaths being a result of night actions.

2.) Could you explain to me how I made night happen?  I believe No Lynch was at 9 votes before I did the miller thing.  The day WAS going to end at No Lynch, and if anything, I would actually argue with you that my stunt extended the day.

3.) I haven't called anybody a name.  Calling a post stupid (everybody makes stupid posts), and calling a person stupid are two completely different things.

My thoughts exactly.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Baalzamon said:
Sorry for taking so long to get back, I was golfing.

Now, to clear things up for people.

A.) I had absolutely no clue there was a miller (and to be honest, wasn't really expecting that). Claiming miller alone was an attempt to get people to vote for me. These votes and peoples thoughts about my claim provide a lot of information. I wanted to go further than that, however. I also fakeclaimed Robb Starks. Not knowing much about the series, I looked into the Stark house (since I myself am a Stark) and picked none other than Robb, figuring somebody would say that is who they are. It was all a massive attempt to get votes. I did not care if I was lynched (but I still wanted the day to continue on yesterday so we could further discuss it...asking to get votes taken off was an attempt to prevent somebody like Spurge doing exactly what he did...hammering me).

There's too much thought into this. I don't believe you went through all that trouble to deliberately get called out. I'm sorry I call BS.

I'm really starting to believe this the theory of a safelist of characters to claim because I have an easier time believing that scum would be more motivated to do something so stupid if they had something like a safe list to encourage them to do what you did.No towny in there right mind would lie miller, and fakeclaim character so prematurely like you did.