By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
Pezus, in which country is GoT based on?

Westeros is the main "continent". It's very medieval-esque.

So, not really related to real life countries? It's fictional?

Around the Network

Tagged.

^It's useful, and it makes perfect sense to me at least.

I thought Wonk was scum because baalz said thanks, I thought it was baalz saying Wonk threw him under the bus, I should have been more careful in doubtin Wonk.

But, I suspected a Prof-Wonk-Baalz scumteam, so people saying I'm buddy-buddy with prof are mistaken.

I believe CARTEL to be mafia faction 1. The reason is that linkz probs doesn't want us to know for sure that there are 2 scumteams, but the 3-kill even can really only lead to that thought in a 20-man game. Cult is iffy because if cult leader dies, it's pretty much win for town.

Baalz' move is really scummy.

Baalz town: He lies miller, but causes his no-lynch so people know who is who. He wastes his ability and in so doing causes night and townie deaths. I don't buy that. Another question, why did he lie miller? Why didn't he lie another role? Is miller that common? Couldn't he lie another role? Also, the consequences of all this is that town is even more confused. Is he an X-shot, is he scum. I just see meager benefit to town and mostly benefit to mafia, pre-emptive and actual... Plus, he lied.

Baalz scum: He claims miller in hopes to evade a scan. He chooses Robb Stark because it's the safest townie name, but just after realizes how silly that was, since it was possible that another townie was Robb Stark. Those saying scum can't be unlynchable are failing to see that 1) There may be fewer scum, so it was a balancing move by linkz and 2) It's most likely a 1-shot ability.

HoS Baalz

Mario is grasping at staws with Spurge.

HoS Mario

Korppi is too quiet, too smart. I suspect him to be doing a lot of detective work in the mafia QTs. After seeing his smarts in the name the vgchartz member thread, I can tell you the guy is a brain.
FoS Korrpi

FoS Final-Fan on the orthodox post. He is likely in scum faction 2, otherwise why cover your tracks?

Vote Baalz
Let's get rid of one scum team and reduce the # of night kills by one.

pezus said:

Jeezus >_>

Would you care to elaborate on this? Who do you find suspicious?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I'm gonna try to break this down. Town baalz lies about about being miller in a grand scheme that would create discussion and find scummies. This will require that the true miller to counter him. This is where I have my first issue. How did he know for certain that a miller existed? If it was a leap of faith, that means, as rol put it, it was moronic.

Scum baalz. Let's not forget that scum always want to have an excuse prepared in advance. Scum baalz, in an attempt to clear himself for the rest of the game takes a gamble and fakeclaims miller. His hopes and dreams are crushed when the real miller, Pezus, counters him. He puts on a show and asks why people didn't vote him claiming it was the the plan- this is my second problem, I just can't bring myself to believe this was all planned. My mind won't digest it for some reason. This being the scum scenario of course means he's lying. This also applies to rol's 'baalz being a moron' theory.

Hatz, he never had to "know" that another miller existed. Claiming miller will usually get you lynched with or without a counter claim. Also, I believed without a doubt he was scum as well, but you are forgetting one very important detail. Baalz wasn't lynched yesterday because he is unlynchable and for some reason you keep on ignoring that fact. Someone who is unlynchable cannot be scum. It simply breaks the game for the town.

Nintendo still doomed?

happydolphin said:
Vote Baalz

*ROLLS ON FLOOR LAUGHING*

That was by far the stupidest vote I have seen in the entire time I have played mafia.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

hatmoza said:
Mario. I appreciate your enthusiasm (or acting) for trying to make discussions by asking question but your timing is so fucking off for this right now. I think we should tackle potential leads revealed by the OP before opening new discussion of who suspects who. We did plenty of that day 1. This is not the time to dilute the current discussion that is going on.

For example, this is the time that people go back and find odd interactions with prof on day 1 and bring them forward. We have data. We need to analyze it more before making shitty lists again. For fuck sakes Baalz and Prof just made lists before day 1 ended. Go find correlations there and stop this act of yours.

The more discussion the better Hatz. We can look back at conversations day one AND continue to ask new questions. I think we can handle a bit of multi tasking.

I did a bit of analyzing. Mantle was the first one that caught my attention with his defense on Prof when he got two votes on him. He said Prof might have a powerful role which could help us, but why was he assuming so early on and why was he even defending someone over a joke vote. Prof wasn't even close to being lynched.

Also, I don't really care for their lists. I prefer to make my own.

Nintendo still doomed?

Sorry for taking so long to get back, I was golfing.

Now, to clear things up for people.

A.) I had absolutely no clue there was a miller (and to be honest, wasn't really expecting that). Claiming miller alone was an attempt to get people to vote for me. These votes and peoples thoughts about my claim provide a lot of information. I wanted to go further than that, however. I also fakeclaimed Robb Starks. Not knowing much about the series, I looked into the Stark house (since I myself am a Stark) and picked none other than Robb, figuring somebody would say that is who they are. It was all a massive attempt to get votes. I did not care if I was lynched (but I still wanted the day to continue on yesterday so we could further discuss it...asking to get votes taken off was an attempt to prevent somebody like Spurge doing exactly what he did...hammering me).

B.) No, I don't reflect my lynch on anybody (that's sorta a silly question). No, I don't only have X-Shots. I can never be lynched in this game, which is why I am quite surprised that mafia did not kill me last night.

C.) Vote: Hatmoza You have been playing this game long enough and are smart enough not to make a mistake that dumb as town. Mafia would never, ever, ever, ever have an unlynchable. It is game breaking.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
happydolphin said:
Vote Baalz

*ROLLS ON FLOOR LAUGHING*

That was by far the stupidest vote I have seen in the entire time I have played mafia.

It was pretty bad, I agree. How does getting rid of one person equal getting rid of an entire scum team, Happy?

Plus, I can't see any scenario in which Baalz is an unlynchable scum.

HoS: Happy

Nintendo still doomed?