By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

And the getting votes off of me has nothing to do with being unlynchable, it has to do with not being able to further discuss what just happened if I wind up getting voted out, because the day would immediately be over.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Shhh! Now you are going to get me killed tonight instead of yourself.

Why so chatty with prof? hehe You guys are in the bag.

Why so scummy? You on a scum team?

I can do that too.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Why so scummy? You on a scum team?

I can do that too.

Difference is, I haven't been proven to fakeclaim. Sorry, but you have the short end of the stick.

Also, we saw how others reacted to your eventual lynch, and it gave lots of helpful reads I'll just throw that out there.

How is this for a reason: I was on my phone - and still am btw - so I can't BOLD my vote!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

To be honest I think people might've started figuring it out around vote 5. I would say that players up until vote 5 are probably likely to be town. Not a totally good vibe though. On the other side of the coin...and more importantly:

Players who didn't vote were likely wary, with reasoning that mafia would have KNOW that the miller claim wasn't a mafia trick.
To reiterate:
Townies and scum were playing on the hill. Baalz, alone in the town square, suddenly cries out "I'm a miller". Pezus counters, "no he's not, I'm a miller! That guy is mafia, Let's get him". Cheers, yays, mugs of ale are shared as townies celebrate catching a villain.
The mafia who were on the hill stood still when the mob ran to the square. "what the hell is going on here, that guy isn't a villain".
Which leaves, theoretically, a distinction between town and mafia.

In other words, this was good discussion.
1. Pezus was outed safely as a miller. For that I would say this was a success
2. I didn't need a read on Baalz, but I got one anyway>
3. This is what I what from taking down the names:

Order of Appearance: 1Pezus, 2Prof, 3Radish, 4smeags, 5kantor, 6rol, 7wonk, 8hat, 9spurge, 10ff

Order of Vote:
1pezus
2prof
3smeags
4kantor
5rol

online no post: mario, insom, dolphin.
Mario had some excuse, my memory fails me. Insom's brother was using his laptop? Also something about a fire. Dolphin, dolphin was online for an hour. Don't know why he hadn't commented.

The people who didn't vote, but were all online:
Radish, Wonk, Hat, Spurge, FF

I don't know how to interpret the evidence, so we should discuss this.

theprof00 said:
Mario had some excuse, my memory fails me. Insom's brother was using his laptop? Also something about a fire. Dolphin, dolphin was online for an hour. Don't know why he hadn't commented.

That's cause I was reading through the last 150 posts, and in so doing scumhunting. I was ready to lay my vote instantly after some of the va-et-viens between Pezus, Smeags and Kantor, but I was still reading and didn't care to place my vote.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

That's cause I was reading through the last 150 posts, and in so doing scumhunting. I was ready to lay my vote instantly after some of the va-et-viens between Pezus, Smeags and Kantor, but I was still reading and didn't care to place my vote.

Thanks. Makes sense.
But did you then leave? You went offline for quite a while. Went to bed without voting?

EBWOP:

Or even comment?

Also, I didn't ask you why you didn't place a vote. I said you had been online for an hour 'without commenting'.

theprof00 said:

Thanks. Makes sense. 

But did you then leave? You went offline for quite a while. Went to bed without voting?

Nah, I'm V/LA after work most of the time, and yesterday I was working overtime until 9 AST, so I didn't see pezus' catch until this morning at 8 AST.