By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Are you fucking kidding me/us?! You're pulling a trick on us? What was the meaning of all this?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

The meaning of this? Do you have any clue how much information that just gave us?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

EBWOP: We can look at who voted for me, who didn't vote for me, why the others didn't vote for me, and the simple thought process of players the entire way through the event.

Yes of course it's given on a lot of info, but you have to convince me this was just a trick and not some failed claim...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Spinning spinning spinning Baalz. Took you time to come up with the spin. Did prof and wonk help you with that?

Around the Network

I would actually FoS to HoS anyone in this list really:

"Gave legitimate reason for not voting for me: Wonk, Spurge, FF, Prof (Unvoted)"

HappyD, before you make yourself sound any scummier, maybe you should analyze the situation.

-Day 1 was going to have a No Lynch vote.
-I claimed miller (millers will ALWAYS get voted out in mafia)

Think what you wish. Fortunately I have to be a lot more worried about mafia killing me tonight than your current vote on me.

lolol get your votes off me!

I thought you were unlynchable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news is we've cleared pezus as being actual town miller.

I'm actually quite curious as to why you picked those people to FoS/HoS rather than those who actually voted for me (but then you don't even mention the 6 people who neither voted for me or gave a reason for not voting for me (Mantle, Stefl, Noctis, Hatmoza, Korppi, Danne).

Danne, I don't consider you saying I will have a vote on you soon enough a legitimate reason, btw.

Shhh! Now you are going to get me killed tonight instead of yourself.