By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

I've said this before already: Jon snow makes sense as a tracker - given this flavor we got going with GoT: jon TRACKS wildlings in the series, which mean that being a tracker in this game is logical. That KING Robb Stark would be a Miller is highly UNLIKELY and unlogical/inlogical (whatever the phrase).

Don't anyone read my posts?! I've explained this very same thing not Long ago! Pay attention goddamnit!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Votals:
Baalz[L-4] - pezus, prof, Smeags, Rol, Kantor, mario, insom
No Lynch[L-5] - Final-Fan, Kantor, Baalz, radish, Korppi, prof, mantle, Kantor, Smeags, spurge, hat
FF[L-9] - Stefl, mario, happy
Stefl[L-9] - insom, Noctis
happy[L-9] - Rol, FF 
prof - RolmarioFinal-FanhatKantor 
spurge - insomSmeagsRol  
Noctis - pezus
radish - Rol
mario - happy

Trucks - profhat

With 19 players alive, 10 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

16 hours, 15 minutes remain. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

supermario128 said:
radishhead said:

What if the town is so powerful that having two millers is part of the balancing process? The problem that I've got, is that if we lynch Baalz and he turns up town- people will be pushing for insomniac (or whoever else claimed miller)'s lynch.

If you don't even know who else claimed Miller then you obviously need to go back and re-read the whole thing, from when Baalz claimed until now. Not only did Baalz claim for no reason at all, but he didn't even bother defending himself when Pezus counter claimed. He more or less gave up and gave in to defeat. He got caught in a lie, and only began to say otherwise once other people said he wasn't defending himself. If he does turn up pro town then I will be genuinely surprised.

Or maybe you just don't want to see a fellow scum mate lynched? I'm starting to think that names don't mean too much.

If names don't mean too much, then wouldn't it mean it's more likely that Baalz is miller after all? Why would he just "give up" if he was mafia? That sounds like something that a town would do when being attacked from all sides- it sounds like what I did last round.

I've got to go, and although I'm not convinced yet, I'm happy enough to vote him - it's really down to the person hammering whether to go ahead with the lynch

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Baalz

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

What's wrong with you radish?! I JUST spelled it out why-names-matter!

DanneSandin said:
What's wrong with you radish?! I JUST spelled it out why-names-matter!

What's wrong with you, Danne? I was telling Mario why names matter if his theory is to be believed

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Oh Sorry rad! Thought you went on about "if name don't mean too much" - my bad, I apologize!

Baalzamon said:
Thanks Wonk.

I will await the remaining 17 responses when I wake up in the morning.

Why are you thanking Wonk, did he throw you under the bus with this post?

@Wonk. Try to understand it yourself. And yes, I do realize you may have been scumhunting, but it was important to show town how you and prof were playing, it was sketchy. Also, you do understand that you were trying to scumhunt using a backdoor, yet try to fire my investigation back on me in order to cry over spoiled milk. You are very, very suspicious.

@Mario, my suspicion is he's concerned because he knows that Baalz is scum since they are probs in the same team. He pre-emptively is trying to cover something up imho, or is just worried because his mafia buddy is being lynched at the stake, and his name cop claim isn't really in line with town alignment.

Scum vibe on prof. At first he wants Baalz to defend himself -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4628759

Next thing you know, he's throwing the towel as he sees others aren't buying his defense. He needs to appear town, when he sees Baalz is hopeless, he votes for him.

HoS Wonk

HoS Prof

Unvote

Vote Baalz

What I understand through this hole game is that Wonk and Prof have been scumbuddy rolefishing, and Baalz got caught with a fakeclaim in order to dodge cop investigation. 

Next thing you know, prof can't legitimately withhold a vote from his scumbuddy, and Wonk throws his scumbuddy under the bus.

Wow, the time this has taken worked a lot better than I thought it would.

-------

So far we have the following:

Voted for me: Pezus, Smeags, Kantor, Rol, Supermario, Insom, Radish, HappyD

Gave legitimate reason for not voting for me: Wonk, Spurge, FF, Prof (Unvoted)

Remaining: Mantle, Stefl, Noctis, Hatmoza, Korppi, Danne

---------

Reasons:

Wonk: Wants to read over a few people & post it before the day ends. Rushing to end the day won't get as much info out

Spurge: Doesn't understand why I am receiving votes.

FinalFan: Thinks I have something more to say.

Danne: Will get his vote soon enough

---------

Other Notes:

SuperMario: Who are your scum buddies? Questioned Prof as to why he is already assuming things.

Prof: Questioned his own role's validity if I were to turn up scum (If a person with a good name was scum, what good is a name cop?

--------

Now get your votes off of me, I'm not the miller, but this ought to be some information town can use to their advantage.

Vote: No Lynch

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I strongly believe at least some mafia should have jumped at the idea of a mislynch, so we will need to take a look at that.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.