By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

How many votes are on me?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
How many votes are on me?

Enough.

Tell us your story. You are doomed to a lynch pretty much at this point. amuse us.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Smeags character is not a fancy of mine. I thought quickly maybe jamie lannister, but decided it wasn't that important to keep thinking about.

Baalz, why don't you expllain now?

pezus said:

If you know the show well, or have read the books and go back to read all of smeags' posts it is pretty obvious who he is. Don't think it matters anyway, but at least it (almost) confirms him as a townie to me.

When did you first suspect I was him?

First off (I got unlazy and just counted them myself), I only have 5 votes on me. I need 10.

Second off, I claimed miller, and I meant it. I have nothing against the idea of 2 millers (I'm not going to make the same mistake I made last game). If I die, then I die. Millers are a distraction to town anyways.

You guys act like I am supposed to make some noble argument against people voting for me. It isn't going to happen.

Around the Network
pezus said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4626016 

Yeeeeeah.

I tried to sandwich it in some other regular sentences to make it less noticable. Kudos on that though. *high-five*

I'm sorry for HoSing you.

pezus said:

You didn't answer my question though. How was your role written in your PM?

A.) You already said how yours was written, so I don't get what this will accomplish anyways

B.) I'm pretty sure all roles were written in the same format: You are King Robb Stark - TOWN Miller

pezus said:

I never got why you HoS'd me, but nevermind that. That is in the past. I sure as hell hope Baalz isn't a miller though lol. 

It wasn't you said directly... it was actually because you kept backing everyone whom I suspected at first... so I lumped you in with them.

Baalzamon said:
pezus said:

A.) You already said how yours was written, so I don't get what this will accomplish anyways

B.) I'm pretty sure all roles were written in the same format: You are King Robb Stark - TOWN Miller

are you trying to get modkilled?

Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:
pezus said:

are you trying to get modkilled?

How did you come to this conclusion (Not to mention it isn't going to happen)?