By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
Smeags said:
Well day 1 certainly has been a mess so far. But no matter. I will fight on to the bitter end, and then some. Me must regroup and continue the battle. We will survive this night.*

*Okay, so there's a (very) good chance we'll lose someone, but still... Onwards to glory!

I am wondering if how you write is meaningful. I'm thinking yes. I'm not saying any more about this because there's no need.

Not gonna lie, for me role-playing is like half the fun of Mafia.

Of course, it's difficult this round due to the fact that I barely know anything about my character or the world he lives in. Still, duty calls, and I must carry on. Hey-ah! *kicks spurs into horse*

*rides off*

Around the Network

At happy.
It is only useable at night. Im not sure why you thought differently.
As for the hat yourself and ff, it was sheerly how you guys were playing that told me. Though after ff said his name was dpelled strangely i confess i must be wrong about him.
I have not copped anyone during the day.
Also i dont know your name but i have some idea.

How sure are you and by what reason?

@Pezus just out of interest, do you know for a fact that he's lying (ie. evidence), or do you just feel that miller is extremely unlikely?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

pezus said:
Yes, I know your character. Is he town, you say?

You finally got it eh? I've been giving hints for a while now.

And yes, he's town. I'm town. Which is why I mentioned that the "good house/bad house" theory was flawed. My house isn't exactly the noblest of them... but I am town nonetheless.

Around the Network

Pezus
You said that baal is lying but also that mafia must have been given safeclaims.
I find that information to be somewhat contradictory.

Probably as certain as I was that Radish was not a jailkeeper last game...

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Ninja'd

Nailed that one on the head.

Fuck 2 millers?
I suggest you double and triple check both of you.
This ois unusual.
However i cannot deny that baal may likely be lying.
unvote
Vote baalz

Leaving that there for now.

Pezus you do understand thay if baal comea up town miller you would likely be facing a lynch.
i suggest we make super sure that this is the case that there is only one miller here.

Of course it may ne likely that mafia decided that i was the cop, and that there would be no actual cop. This also means that there is an actual cop out there.

pezus said:
Baalzamon said:
Ninja'd

Nailed that one on the head.

Oh, don't try to spin this. If I am lynched first, you are dead as fuck. So I look at this as a win for town either way.

*Giggles*