By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Now, when everyone else is coming online I'll be logging off and go to sleep.

I'll be watching for your posts hatz!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

It's a stupid type of trap to the point I will swear whenever I have a killing role I will take those people out first. When I am posting by phone I don't want to have to flip to the op that often just to see if someone that is being talked about is even in the game. He tried to say last game it worked but that was the are you on the same team as someone trap, that led to moreno defending someone he shouldn't have.

1.Is that a threat?

But anyway, this isn't the actual reason why I quoted you. I think you are a West coast guy, so I didn't add the following point to my post for suspecting you. Your level of activity and contribution is underwhelming so far. The game started into the weekend, so that's where you have an excuse. However, I expected to see more from you from Monday evening onwards, but I got to see nothing.

This Day 1 wasn't pretty so far and a lot of it was hot air, I understand that. We had the whole houseclaiming issue that was basically the only thing that was really talked about for a long time. But a player of your caliber should have more to share than you did. Maybe you noticed something nobody else did.

Also, what's your opinion on a policy lynch of happyD?

1. No it's a trap :P or more seriously I just thing you can do better traps than that and should use them.

I am a west coast guy. I agree that my participation is far below my standard. I could give you the reason, but what it really comes down to is I'm not supermotivated at the moment and some players and putting too many spoilers out there.

sadly I haven't noticed much that hasn't been pointed out, since I am not going over every post a few times.

I'm against a policy lynch of happyD today, this is his second game and I would like to see him get a chance to grow since he does participate.

ok guys I won't have time too look back on everyone, give me 2 vets and two no vets to look over.

**STOP POSTING**

Pending modkill and votals.

theprof00 said:
No everyone tells me at one time or another.
Hat, Trucks, FF.
People I like tell me I suck the fun out of the game. So this will be my last one. I'm not going to leave right now, especially now, but I'm not going to play in the future, and if I do, I'm going to have to seriously fix whatever it is that makes people hate me.

You can be aggravating and arrogant, but that is totally part of mafia.  What really got under my skin is your obsession with flavor hunting.  Admittedly, in this round you had the additional motivation of being the name cop, a role that has been increasingly common of late and I wish it wasn't. 

But I don't blame you for TOS's ragequit.  Not one bit. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

To be more specific: TOS, as much as I hate Mafia ragequits, if you're going to do it, posting your PM is by far the least classy way. I hope you don't get the Dead Thread link.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I'm giving up on the HappyD lynch. I'd support a Noctis lynch based on inactivity, but I won't cry about a No Lynch either.

Unvote
Vote Noctis

**STOP POSTING**

I'm well aware that we can't post atm. but happyD edited his post. Modkill him please.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

We weren't long on our journey when a group of peasants came into view heading in the opposite direction of travel. As we passed them, I overheard them grumbling about losing their houses over bets. Apparently they bet everything they owned on one fellow and he decided there was no point in trying to win a title in some tournament. He headed straight for the Wall, to help defend the lands without any delay.

Their mood wasn't completely somber, though. Between their cries of woe, they joked about three individuals that didn't pay attention during the training session and knocked themselves out before it even began. As further humility, they would all spend a night in stockades.

TruckOSaurus has been modkilled. He was Jon Snow - TOWN Tracker.

Final-Fan, happydolphin, and hatmoza have all been stripped of their abilities(if any) for night 1.

Votals:
No Lynch[L-1] - Final-Fan, Kantor, Baalz, radish, Korppi, prof, mantle, Kantor, Smeags, spurge, hat
spurge[L-8] - insom, Smeags, Rol
FF[L-8] - Stefl, mario, happy
Stefl[L-9] - insom, Noctis
happy[L-9] - Rol, FF 
Noctis[L-9] - pezus
prof - RolmarioFinal-FanhatKantor
radish - Rol
mario - happy

Trucks - profhat

With 19 players alive, 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

27 hours remain. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

**Continue Posting**

**Continue Posting**

**Continue Posting**