By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
HappyD: would you mind answering the part if you feel like you in any way might have hinted your character and/or role? I'm just curious to see if prof is that Good.

Trying to see for yourself are we? It feels to me like you added that last sentence for it not to appear as if you were trying to figure out his role.

I think it is a warrent question: have HD somehow slipped his character and/or role? Nowhere am I fishing after which role he has - you're seeing things where there are none pez. Had I been mafia I would have gone back, reread all of HD's posts - WITHOUT telling the town (just like I assume you have).

I don't know how you behave when mafia. But why do you think it warrants a question?

I have never been mafia, so I don't behave at all ;D

Mostly I'm just curious - I must have missed the hint entirely! I also wanna see if prof's just pulling our legs. Radish was quite obvious when he posted that coat-of-arms. Prof's saying he knows the name of several players already and I wanna know how thats possible. it didn't sound on HD that it would be possible for prof to know already since he talked about how prof wouldn't have been able to use his abilities yet, being the first day and all.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
sigh, when I said I knew HDs character,
pezus said "How do you know!"
Then the very next post was "Scratch that, I don't want to know".

It comes off as his not wanting it to be aired out.

Yours on the other hand makes it appear that you want it aired out.
It doesn't say anything bad about you, just that pezus seemed to be more of a townie.

ooo ok

Just a fyi, I think kantor asked HD first, and HD didn't really answer the question that was asked.

DanneSandin said:
Smeags said:
What the...

Well the Mafia are loving this. -_-

@Danne/Prof/Pezus

Thinking we have a Melisandre/Cult Leader? It would be too fun to ignore for Linkz methinks.

It's not impossible! It would fit perfectly! that or white walkers

So we either become zombies or vajay-jay shadows. Awesome. *laughs*

But yeah, there's a very high probability of a Cult Leader this round. With the setting and characters, it would almost be a waste not to have the role.

unvote
vote:no lynch

I was going to press for him today anyway, and now I'm depressed.

What a miserable sight I'm going to be. Got a townie modkilled, not going to be able to use my role, I destroyed someones fun, Rol and Hat think I'm a goddamn idiot, just gunna get killed night one again, die in a muddy ditch, forever alone.

DanneSandin said:

Yeah, I don't really care for the first day - everyone is seeing shadows everywhere, jumping on every opertunity to lynch someone. It's mess. But I really feel that the named discussions above have clogged up the scumhunting.

I'm really not that great at analyzing ppl like this - not the first day, and I don't know how they play since this is my second time playing mafia. But Trucks isn't behaving like last time, and spurge does seem quite... irrational at times. He just seems off from time to time :P

Spurge being irrational is just spurge being spurge. That said, he does act strange, even for him. His lack of posting early on is about as uncharacteristic of him as shooting rainbows out of his ass. Having nothing to add has never stopped the man from posting before. :P

FoS: spurgeonryan

I still don't want a lynch on Day 1, especially now that we're one townie short.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Smeags said:
What the...

@Danne/Prof/Pezus

Thinking we have a Melisandre/Cult Leader? It would be too fun to ignore for Linkz methinks.

I'd say there is a chance. Melisandre IS basically a cult leader, so if anyone is her character, I'd say it's pretty damn likely he is a cult leader as well.

@Danne: I don't think White Walkers would be all the way down @King's Landing

hehe well I guess not :P But the again, Linkz have only been watching the TV series and might take... some liberty with the material ;) would be kinda awesome though, wouldn't it? ppl turning into zombies ^^

theprof00 said:
unvote
vote:no lynch

I was going to press for him today anyway, and now I'm depressed.

What a miserable sight I'm going to be. Got a townie modkilled, not going to be able to use my role, I destroyed someones fun, Rol and Hat think I'm a goddamn idiot, just gunna get killed night one again, die in a muddy ditch, forever alone.

Don't be too down on yourself Prof. I bet you'll just be redirected/bussed and not outright killed tonight, so it's not all bad!

spurgeonryan said:
theProf you drive me insane in this game. But that is what you are supposed to do. I think Hatmoza is just too stubborn to say that he actually likes playing against you. This is just a game people, I think everyone is going after everyone for their own selfish reasons. You want your side to win. Probably the reason that HappyD is pushed so much because mafia or town are waiting for him to crack like he did the last game he played. He was really pissed last game he played but he understood why people were going after him. That is what mafia does, and town does that to get mafia to crack. Happy D just happened to have both sides wailing on him because nobody trusted anyone. Plus we had two mafia factions so not even mafia knew who was mafia.

what happend when HD cracked? He pulled a trucks?

If it means anything to you Prof, I enjoy having you in Mafia games

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Smeags said:
DanneSandin said:
Smeags said:
What the...

@Danne/Prof/Pezus

It's not impossible! It would fit perfectly! that or white walkers

So we either become zombies or vajay-jay shadows. Awesome. *laughs*

But yeah, there's a very high probability of a Cult Leader this round. With the setting and characters, it would almost be a waste not to have the role.

Oh I agree! If I were Linkz I'd have TWO cult learders >:D