By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

hatmoza said:

A big woopdy fucking doo to you.

lol

Seriously though, I didn't answer who I would prefer to lynch because I thought it was already obvious. My vote for FF was initially a joke, but after how he responded to my vote and people's questions afterwards I'm sticking with it. HappyD seems to know something we don't, but I'm not going to go after him because I didn't comprehend him the last game either. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Plus, he also voted for FF.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Smeags said:
I like how we're getting into the Game of Thrones vibe by acting like dicks towards one another. Great role-playing everyone.

Indeed. Although, I don't think some of them are role playing.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

DanneSandin said:
I'll share this theory with you guys: considering the theme of this game I'm quite sure we might have More than one mafia fraction and possibly one or two 3rd party...

Radish - if he indeed is Brienne - could be 3rd party: she (the character) is repeatingly telling jaime that she doesn't serve the starks, but lady catelyn. I'm not saying that radish is 3rd, it's just a thought to ponder upon.

Ok more people are giving into the possible two factions theory.

I will ask, and I want a brief answer because I don't want to focus on flavor too much. What are the houses that would be considered scum? I remember Kantor saying about Lanister being a possible scum house. How many houses in total can be scum? aligning the series with the flavor that is.

Also, what is the possibility of Radish's character being third FACTION? (not fraction). What are the names of characters that fit the roles SK?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Ok more people are giving into the possible two factions theory.

I will ask, and I want a brief answer because I don't want to focus on flavor too much. What are the houses that would be considered scum? I remember Kantor saying about Lanister being a possible scum house. How many houses in total can be scum? aligning the series with the flavor that is.

Also, what is the possibility of Radish's character being third FACTION? (not fraction). What are the names of characters that fit the roles SK?

I don't really buy the "good house/bad house" theory, as my house isn't exactly the noblest of them (from what I've read), but I'm still town. I've got a feeling that it's based from character to character and not exactly house.

So I honestly have no reason to believe the whole "more than one Mafia team" theory for now. At this point, I just don't see the evidence to prove either way.

spurgeonryan said:
Shut up Smeags! You've seen too much, we may need to push you off a ledge or send you to the wall if you keep this up. You are a smooth talker so I predict your the dwarf character.

Sir SpurgeonRyan, your foolish tongue shall cost you dearly. You will bend at the knee or I will destroy you. Choose quickly, for I shall show you no mercy.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

You're wrong, he never pushed for house claims. You're putting words into his mouth, and the very post you quoted said as much. (See what I bolded).

Instead of taking your time to note typos, mind actually playing the game for a change?

Dear naive friend, please do your homework before you spew the nonsense that comes out of your mouth. What the hell do you mean he never pushed for house claims?!  here  here. It is only after this push that he claims he’s  not forcing  anything, in which I say bull crap! Not forcing housclaims my foot,  he’s sure as hell labeled the hell out people who did and didn't claim. I tell you that much. That's a whole lotta focus for someone who isn't forcing anything. If that doesn’t seem like a push for houseclaims than I don’t what to even think about you consider as a push.

Basically, you are wrong, he did push hard for claims. Please, please do us all a favor and base the stuff that you say on something, anything. Jesus man.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
Kantor said:
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
Just be clear and concise dancer.
How does it hurt town?
Ive heard your arguments but just give me a reason.
Surley if you say character might equal alignment then ill back off.
so far all youve done is give me everything BUT that.
Youve not initiated any discussion, you pushed me to talk here, and you pushed me to share my suspects.
Not long ago i said you were my number one for dancing arouns, and now here you are making houseclaims such a big deal with very little reasoning as to why, ignoring my leniency on players who have voiced why they think its dangerous, and are now using this manufactured threat as a reason for a vote.

Not only that, but he's saying that you're pushing people to houseclaim which you never did.

He initially proposed the houseclaim, justified his proposition and challenged anybody to provide reasons not to houseclaim.

I would say that counts as "pushing people to houseclaim".

He proposed the houseclaim, and justified it as he should (otherwise he would get flack for it). All this is clean.

Then, he didn't challenge people to provide reasons, that's not the right way to see it. He asked for reasons, and honest townies should vote to share rationale. To not share rationale is in general scum behavior, unless you have a reason to keep your cards close to your chest. But discussion house is far from being a topic town should shy away from.

The last thing it counts as is "pushing people to houseclaim" and anyone saying so (final-fan) is putting words into his mouth, a scummy act indeed.

I'm glad you said that though, I wouldn't hold it against you. But at least now that you said it, I can show you why it's not true.

I see Kantor already posted something similar to what I just posted.

and that reply from Doo... Dolphin. My head wants to implode. You do realize you contradict yourself, right? You said he never pushed for houseclaims then you casually and gently correct yourself by saying "oh, he purposed it." Are even on the same planet everyone else is on?

prof should be damned ashamed of himself and have a rude awakening of how people perceive him if the only person backing him up is you with your outrageous posts.

happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:

Happy, you're a joke.  Just because he says he's not pushing, doesn't mean that what he's been doing is not in fact pushing.  You can argue I'm wrong, but the simple fact that he said he's not doesn't make it so. 

And your typo completely reversed the meaning of what you said, and you yelled at me for reading what you said THE WAY YOU TYPED IT instead of the way it was inside your stupid little skull.  Get a hold of yourself and start playing right. 

The fact that he said it, IN THE POST YOU QUOTED, was only support to the fact that he NEVER DID PUSH IT, even if implicitely.

If anyone's a joke, it's you, NOOB.

OK. I had enough of you. I just... no, I just... there's no talking any sense to you at all.

theprof00 said:
Oh btw i figured out hds role too thats how i know hes town

I hope you're not thinking his "Bingo" post means he's actually sibling again. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Oh btw i figured out hds role too thats how i know hes town

I hope you're not thinking his "Bingo" post means he's actually sibling again. 

nope.

glad to see you're trying though.
As far as trucks letting you argue with me, I'm wholly confident that you are town now, so this doesn't raise any suspicions despite that it normally would.