By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

theprof00 said:
Oh and hat ive been leaving you alone because i already know who you are.
you think youre so smart telling me whats what and ive been trying to tell you that i have no beef. And been making excuses for you not needing to claim.

A big woopdy fucking doo to you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

You fuckong sat there amd watched us all aquabbling. And you think it excuses you that you had NOTHING to add?
Your were my suspect befote for lurking and being too calm and casual but now youre definite.
fucking vote: trucks

Stop tunneling and ask tricks why he purposely lurked during the big argument.

May questions, only two people answered. Of course that's the case. I deliberately -and strategically- chose players that varied in opinions (at the time anyway). Last thing scum wanna do is be forced to give opinions about scummates. It's a psychological thing. Even if it's something stupid and overlooked by others, scum feel an overwhelming pressure when they have to make an opinion about their scummates. The proof of this? Again, only 2 people replied, everyone else ignored my question despite the fact I asked it late last night when only mario was online i.e it was in your faces til morning.

Answer one: mario

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625196

Again, taking the simple approach, like he's been doing with everything else, further increasing my suspicion of him. Instead of answering like he did the first part, he completely ignored answering my question by expressing that I should be on that list. Awesomely dodged...The lol at the end... are you ever planning on getting into the serious stage of this game yet? The game started a while ago and no one else is laughing quite like you.

Answer two: Kantor

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625226 Directly answers the question withput hesitation -furthe giving off that genuine town vibe. Actually, there's no doubt in my mind that kantor is town this game. Reading through this game I would be shocked if he's anything but town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
Stop tunneling and ask tricks why he purposely lurked during the big argument.

Feck off right now. I'm rereading the game and I have zero tolerance for your shenanigans at the moment.

Around the Network

Ok fine. But last thing hat.
He has 10 posts going into where i names him my suspect. He immediately jumps at that. He says there was nothing to add.
he has only lightly commented on what people are saying.
He thought he saw the perfect opportunity in dolphin and set out with the fishing boats.there is no way hd is scum with the zany evidence he was giving but it didnt stop trucks from what hes been playing all game, the opportunist.

happydolphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Can people give their thoughts on houseclaims?
Here is a post of mine for reference: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4624782

Like I said before, I don't know anything about Game of Thrones so the part that worries me about houseclaims is that there must be a main House or a house where the main characters are from and others houses that are less important in the show. I'm afraid that Mafia will want to target people from the main house as they would be more likely to have important roles.

Trucks, I'm unfamiliar with GoT myself, but would it be possible that one house is scum faction 1, and another house is scum faction 2, and another is town?

HappyD, I'll repeat, and this is the second time I point this out. Why do you appear to know stuff that would otherwise not be appearant unless an OP reveale it, or if you were flat out scum? You referred to me earlier in the game as town as if you had per-knowledge that confirmed it. On what basis are you anchoring these beliefs? Now you bring forth the possibility of two mafia factions... Is your scum faction so small that you are subconsciously mirroring your concern of a second scum faction in your posts? I just don't get you or the scenarios you come up with.

Explain to me please. I really wanna know what triggers your brain to say the things you say.

I like how we're getting into the Game of Thrones vibe by acting like dicks towards one another. Great role-playing everyone.

Oh btw i figured out hds role too thats how i know hes town

happydolphin said:

So now, assuming Radish is town and Linkz set up alignments by house, all we would need is for another few players to reveal their characters (by which we deduce house), and mafia team B has identified mafia team A.

This is how I understand it.

Guys, I'm totally against it.

Adding to my previous post

(Reading through a lot of fluff and flavor and thought I'd post another example of Dolphin being set on 2 scum factions)