By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor said:

Wouldn't a lie detector testing that claim just be equivalent to a cop?

I suppose it can't hurt to have two cops. Is Lie Detector generally included as a role?

(Incidentally, I seem to remember spurge complaining louder than anyone else about the townclaim).

No, it would be even better than a cop.

Yup, it is included every round and they should test it on you tonight.

Yup, that is why I am suspicious of him and for the reasons Hatz pointed out early.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I don't remember Lie Detector as being very rare on VGC (though on the other had I struggle to remember how long it's been since we had one), but it is far from standard.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Sorry wonk but this is what i do.
Im a name cop.

I openly call bullshit on that claim, sadly though, the fact that you are fakeclaiming and the way you do it makes me believe you are town... and only because of the fact that I know that you (tend to) lie to get your results... now, I have to say I would like to go for lynch all liars just to finally stop it... but... urgh...

It's difficult to judge whether or not prof is lying, because, you know, last round we had a drunken bodyguard on Day 1. Sadly, townies behaving like idiots is the norm in VGC Mafia.

Rol, I want to know your list of suspects at present. Whom do you suspect?

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Sorry wonk but this is what i do.
Im a name cop.

I openly call bullshit on that claim, sadly though, the fact that you are fakeclaiming and the way you do it makes me believe you are town... and only because of the fact that I know that you (tend to) lie to get your results... now, I have to say I would like to go for lynch all liars just to finally stop it... but... urgh...

It's difficult to judge whether or not prof is lying, because, you know, last round we had a drunken bodyguard on Day 1. Sadly, townies behaving like idiots is the norm in VGC Mafia.

prof is not drunk though...

Oh but urgh i am not lying stefl urgh urgh

Around the Network

@wonk. Allow me to disagree. Prof asking for reasons to houseclaim is a much more sensible thing to do. If he demanded we houseclaim, that would be fishing. He simply asked town to consort and see what they thought was or was not connected.

Town has one task, and it's to deduce without revealing too much info, and playing smart.

Having said that, prof, despite twisting my words (I don't know what was up with that), gives me a strong town read for that exercise.

Also, kantor, if he is scum, is playing great, I love how focused and active he is in the game, and though he may turn dark side, I want to participate with him, he is often onto something.
Kantor, if I can say this, prof never demanded we houseclaim, I would burden you with the proof of a link if you don't mind.

Though I disagreed with prof on the roleclaims, I did side with him on the final fan issue, reason being I saw final fan as trying to peg prof for something he was not doing. See that as me saying things as they are and not taking sides, it's a townie quality. I am neither buddy buddy with prof or anyone, but prof has shown less ill will than final-fan this far.

Korppi, I know you're very intelligent, what are your reads this far?

Trucks is there a reason WHY you had been quiet until i mentuoned your name?

Oh and hat ive been leaving you alone because i already know who you are.
you think youre so smart telling me whats what and ive been trying to tell you that i have no beef. And been making excuses for you not needing to claim.

theprof00 said:
Trucks is there a reason WHY you had been quiet until i mentuoned your name?

It's not like I didn't post at all today before that point and also my point of view on the matter of houseclaiming didn't change so I had nothing to add on the subject and that's pretty much all that was discussed today.

Signature goes here!

Votals:
No Lynch[L-8] - Final-Fan, Kantor, Baalz, radish, Korppi
spurge[L-9] - insom, Smeags 
FF[L-9] - Stefl, mario, happy
Stefl[L-10] - insom, Noctis
happy[L-10] - Rol, FF 
prof[L-10] - Rolmario, Final-Fan, hat, Kantor
radish - Rol
mario - happy

With 20 players alive, 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

46 hours remain. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0