By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

" siblings and monks could be in one house. Remener this before you post your char!"
"Mmmm boys maybe vanilla is all one house that would fit with peofs 4 characters per house. PLease dont reveal your characters"

Around the Network

Well obviously- apparently mine is really small

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm from House Stark by the way.

I'm not quite sure what to think of happydolphin at the moment, but it may take a re-read to see if I can notice anything. Something just seems fishy.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

HoS Prof
HoS Trucks

theprof00 said:
" siblings and monks could be in one house. Remener this before you post your char!"
"Mmmm boys maybe vanilla is all one house that would fit with peofs 4 characters per house. PLease dont reveal your characters"

Where does that say prof?

Around the Network

Happy, you seem so damned adament that there is more than one scum faction. I have a couple things I want to mention about this.

A.) It isn't very common that there are two mafia groups. Regardless of what there was in Round 40, there is no reason to continue pushing this idea, especially on day 1.

B.) There is only 1 way you could know if there were two mafia teams. Despite not being specifically told, if you were a member of a mafia team consisting of only 3 players in a 20 person game, then clearly there are other scum that you are not aware of. I find it hard to believe that you would be so obvious about your situation, but this just presents a WIFOM situation.

FoS: happydolphin

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Happy, you seem so damned adament that there is more than one scum faction. I have a couple things I want to mention about this.

A.) It isn't very common that there are two mafia groups. Regardless of what there was in Round 40, there is no reason to continue pushing this idea, especially on day 1.

B.) There is only 1 way you could know if there were two mafia teams. Despite not being specifically told, if you were a member of a mafia team consisting of only 3 players in a 20 person game, then clearly there are other scum that you are not aware of. I find it hard to believe that you would be so obvious about your situation, but this just presents a WIFOM situation.

FoS: happydolphin

I am not adamant of there being two mafia groups, but I am adamant about houses being connected to game sub-groups. Either way it is only helpful to scum to know who is who, as it gives them even more clues that "these people are not in our mafia faction" at the very least. You misread me.

If there is only one mafia group, the already KNOW everyone that isn't mafia. They don't need house names to remind them.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Of all this Baalz, you figured I'm suspicious because I assumed there are two mafia factions in order to deduce (a town activity I may add).

Did you fail to see how prof distorted almost every one of my posts?

Final-Fan said:
If there is only one mafia group, the already KNOW everyone that isn't mafia. They don't need house names to remind them.

FUCK, ff get some glasses. I never said that. I said more clues than "these people are not mafia". Was this said in reply to me?