By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor said:

Your joke vote of Final-Fan is making it difficult to take anything you say seriously.

How so? Everything I have said/ done has been serious except my vote on Prof and FF. Everyone throws around a joke vote or two on the first day.

Kantor said:

HoS means that you suspect him. He wants to clear that suspicion. Of course he's going to defend himself.

Maybe I should have used FoS, looking back. He is just making a big deal out of something that I didn't even think was that important. Obviously someone using ellipses isn't that suspicious, but something didn't seem right to me about it.

Final-Fan said:

Get our sarcasm detector's fixed what?

That question doesn't even make sense. Please rephrase it.

spurgeonryan said:
I have a vagina.

Hehe.

Final-Fan said:
meh, this is getting boring, and SM128 is as good a lynch as any.

Vote supermario128

OK. I seriously think you are mafia now.

radishhead said:

Mario is my current ideal lynch if we had to lynch someone right now.

Please explain why.

theprof00 said:
Also, I would like everyone to sex-claim please.

My character is a male.

Wonktonodi said:

why would mario revenge vote prof over last game?

My thoughts exactly. Personally, I never hold a grudge about past games. I play them to have fun. Plus, Prof didn't even do anything to warrant me having a grudge on him. lol

hatmoza said:

How does that work anyway? Usually two people arguing implies one of them is town and the other is scum, or they are both townys bickering. What 2 dumb scum would argue in the beginning of the game? I hate that. Mario also FoS 2 people last who were arguing. That fucking blows my mind... he was scum last game he did that.

So you are saying two scum can't argue with each other? Personally, I think it would be a great way to make it seem like the person they are arguing with in not on their team.

TruckOSaurus said:

Can't you read? hatmoza said " I do give you credit for adding the "probably" to avoid generalizing" and then you go on to say "I like how you completely ignore the word "probably". lol". He didn't ignore it at all, also "probably scum" implies "a good chance of being scum" so yes you did say you consider people who didn't answer your question to be scum.

Can you read? I already addressed this. I meant to say he conveniently ignored it the first time he brought it up, when he generalized my post to ignore the word "probably".

------------------------------------------------------

Also, I have nothing to hide about my role so I wouldn't really care about giving away my "House".

My main suspects so far are Final Fan, Hatz, Spurge, Baalz, and Wonk. (In that order)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

@Rol, are you? lol what lame scumhunting. As if I would answer that as scum or sibling. Up your game bud.

^Rol, I don't have scumbuddies to help me answer, I told you I'm town. So you're already pretty off. Also, since I told you I'm town, how am I supposed to know if Kantor is on my team or not.

Lastly, your harassment proves that 1) you're not following the game and 2) you're detrimental to town because you don't actually listen when players speak.

I already made it quite clear before you did that scum can talk during the day, as mentioned in the rules, your aggressive play is not in your favor, nor is it in favor of town. There's aggressive play, and there's what you're doing, and it's completely different. You are being manipulative, and could cause a fellow townie to make a mistake just because he wasn't being up to your perfection.

As I said, revise your strategy before you make us lose the game.

Can people give their thoughts on houseclaims?
Here is a post of mine for reference: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4624782

RolStoppable said:

...and another ten minutes have passed. All the while you have shown up as "online".

Unvote: radish

Vote: happyD

You're hopeless. To town: For the record, I answered Rol's question fully and yet still received a vote. From now on I'm no longer answering his pressure questions. If anyone has similar concerns as Rol, please post them separately. Thanks.

Around the Network

oh ffs, nevermind

theprof00 said:
Here is a post of mine for reference: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4624782

I think I know what you are trying to do with this question, but won't say much more than that. I already expressed my thoughts previously: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625079

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

I think I know what you are trying to do with this question, but won't say much more than that. I already expressed my thoughts previously: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625079

Ah I see how I missed it before. Hyphenated lines near the end of a post sometimes make me think it's part of the signature.

Korppi said:
Kantor said:

Korppi's absence is worrying.

I've got under 300 posts on this website, and a post/day count of 1.3. Even when I am logged in on this site, I'm never exactly... exuberant to partake in most conversations. Which is admittedly a shit characteristic to possess in a Mafia game because it makes you look scummy and doesn't help the Town at all, but it's no worse than forcing it out when you don't have anything to add and ending up sounding like scum, I suppose.

But anyway, I'm still quite new to online Mafia (as you can no doubt tell), and it's still day 1. Give it time.

So basically, you signed up just for the theme? That's actually the best excuse I ever heard from an absent newb mafia player. Please try to react to what is going on from now on. Like just give us a short overview of everything that stuck out to you. Sometimes, it's really that simple.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Reading a post about players fumbling about and potential scum helping fellow scum rebound from their mistakes, I realize... prof was the quickest one to correct his mishap about nen!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson