By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
RolStoppable said:

You know what is bad about this? It was a 9-player-game. He didn't even get that right.

Thanks Rol. Of all the things you could've said, I'm really... floored. I'll just say I enjoyed it much better than playing with you.

You shouldn't expect any congratulations when you up and leave a game in progress.

This has nothing to do with that. You know very well I asked for a replacement so don't be a hypocrite Mister.

And if you think you're so up there prof, you should read this before calling a user/player a fool -> http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Being_a_good_IC

Around the Network

Come on guys. This is just a game. No need to argue over who is better, how bad someone played, how good you played, and what not. Congrats on winning your other game HappyD, but we sure could have used you in this one. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Come on guys. This is just a game. No need to argue over who is better, how bad someone played, how good you played, and what not. Congrats on winning your other game HappyD, but we sure could have used you in this one. lol

Thanks, I wish I could've helped. I smelled Kantor, but it was only beginning. I would've played with pezus like I did last game, but I got swamped with work and end of project. Sowy :( I did ask for replacement, but these large games are not really easy in those situations.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
RolStoppable said:

You know what is bad about this? It was a 9-player-game. He didn't even get that right.

Thanks Rol. Of all the things you could've said, I'm really... floored. I'll just say I enjoyed it much better than playing with you.

You shouldn't expect any congratulations when you up and leave a game in progress.

This has nothing to do with that. You know very well I asked for a replacement so don't be a hypocrite Mister.

And if you think you're so up there prof, you should read this before calling a user/player a fool -> http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Being_a_good_IC

Which was I breaking?

The only one I caught as relevant was "Never flake/be replaced:". I wasn't rude. I didn't call names, etc in the game.

EDIT: Oh and if you're talking about Hat. It's Hat. We're rivals....so know your place :D

theprof00 said:

happydolphin:

Which was I breaking?

The only one I caught as relevant was "Never flake/be replaced:". I wasn't rude. I didn't call names, etc in the game.

bolded. here's the link http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4655681. Fool/foolish, same diff.

Look, it doesn't matter, I just want you guys to stop treating me like dirt okay? I asked Linkz to post this so you guys know I'm having fun with mafia thanks to you guys, and I was so proud of winning after being called a horrible player all the time, and all I get is more bashing.

Next thing you know, someone will say I'm playing the victim card. How many people will it take to say "That's enough" before you realize you've gone too far?

The worst part is Rol has been turning everyone against me and you guys don't even see it. First it was Final-Fan, now it's you. Who's next?? Notice, the only thing he observed in that thread after reading all the end game posts is how I said 10 players instaed of 9 (and I was just posting quickly, I didn't care about the number it was ballpark). If he's joking, it's my bad. But to be fair, he's doing it at my expense, and I've had it. Then you come and throw my dropping out against me. Who does that? I ask for a replacement and there was none, end of story!

Before you say I'm always stirring trouble, realize that if you guys didn't behave like this, it wouldn't provoke me to react. I endure alot, just so you know, as I did in day 1, I kept quiet as much as I could. Please realize I'm being provoked and am very sensitive about it, so excuse me if I speak out.

Around the Network

We deserve it for lynching mario instead of Kantor and for letting scum talk us out of LYNCHING THE FUCKING COP'S GUILTY SCANS. I haven't even read the post-game chatter yet, but I just wanted to say that.

Better luck next time, town.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

happydolphin:

Which was I breaking?

bolded. here's the link http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4655681. Fool/foolish, same diff.

Look, it doesn't matter, I just want you guys to stop treating me like dirt okay? I asked Linkz to post this so you guys know I'm having fun with mafia thanks to you guys, and I was so proud of winning after being called a horrible player all the time, and all I get is more bashing.

Next thing you know, someone will say I'm playing the victim card. How many people will it take to say "That's enough" before you realize you've gone too far?

The worst part is Rol has been turning everyone against me and you guys don't even see it. First it was Final-Fan, now it's you. Who's next?? Notice, the only thing he observed in that thread after reading all the end game posts is how I said 10 players instaed of 9 (and I was just posting quickly, I didn't care about the number it was ballpark). If he's joking, it's my bad. But to be fair, he's doing it at my expense, and I've had it. Then you come and throw my dropping out against me. Who does that? I ask for a replacement and there was none, end of story!

Before you say I'm always stirring trouble, realize that if you guys didn't behave like this, it wouldn't provoke me to react. I endure alot, just so you know, as I did in day 1, I kept quiet as much as I could. Please realize I'm being provoked and am very sensitive about it, so excuse me if I speak out.

Maybe you didn't read the dead thread:

"Danne please play next game regardless of theme.
I think you have a lot of potential. I think HappyD does as well, and I hope he plays."

So maybe you shouldn't take things so personally. I think you're a good player that sometimes talks before they think, and if it's coming from me, you can trust it to be an honest assessment.

If you'd read the dead thread, you would also read:

"You also need to be mindful of the implications of your posts. For example, happy said he thought all of one house may have the same role. When things are said seriously like that in a debate, it makes people think "how does he know that". Similarly for you, u theorized that rol had teammates. It makes people wonder why you are so intent on that being the truth, like for example, youre on a weak mafia team and expect more than 2 in the opposing cartel."

Yes, it was foolish to say that "all one house is one role". You basically fake outed yourself as a mason, or second mafia team. I'm not saying you're an absolute retard, just that that train of thought was not only not well thought out, but extremely risky and could have gotten you killed.

Some people should REeeaaaly know by now that Prof, Linkz, me, and now rol, always bust each others chops at the end game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:

Maybe you didn't read the dead thread:

"Danne please play next game regardless of theme.
I think you have a lot of potential. I think HappyD does as well, and I hope he plays."

So maybe you shouldn't take things so personally. I think you're a good player that sometimes talks before they think, and if it's coming from me, you can trust it to be an honest assessment.

If you'd read the dead thread, you would also read:

"You also need to be mindful of the implications of your posts. For example, happy said he thought all of one house may have the same role. When things are said seriously like that in a debate, it makes people think "how does he know that". Similarly for you, u theorized that rol had teammates. It makes people wonder why you are so intent on that being the truth, like for example, youre on a weak mafia team and expect more than 2 in the opposing cartel."

Yes, it was foolish to say that "all one house is one role". You basically fake outed yourself as a mason, or second mafia team. I'm not saying you're an absolute retard, just that that train of thought was not only not well thought out, but extremely risky and could have gotten you killed.

Fair enough. I find it a bit of a double-edged sword because, on one hand, you're trying to use clues to help town, on the other you're giving people a chance to misinterpret you. I found on vgchartz mafia things are misconstrued really easily and that's why perfect mafia games happen. True that I just won one at mafiascum, but the perfect game was due to other reasons I find. There it was two good players getting at each other, not like this paranoid case. Kinda different.

I explained many times that I didn't know and I was theorizing, but there is a lot of paranoia (which is normal, but too much of it kills deduction and hypothesizing). I think it was risky, but I don't think it was foolish. It really all depends who you're playing with imho.

hatmoza said:

Some people should REeeaaaly know by now that Prof, Linkz, me, and now rol, always bust each others chops at the end game.

not all players are used to it... :D

well not that I care if you do it post-game, I sometimes just wish you weren't that bashfull in-game