By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

you know what? The heck with what people say! The more I think back at our game, Stefl, Kantor, Mantle! You guys played awesomely!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Rol should have claimed Jack of All Trades from the start. Saying "watcher" was one of his skills.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

btw mario, I was leaving this site regardless after this game so you'll get your wish of me not playing mafia again ;)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
btw mario, I was leaving this site regardless after this game so you'll get your wish of me not playing mafia again ;)

I never said it was my wish. I was just saying you did a good job by saying that. Also, I left the site for about a year or so(?), but I came back because of mafia and because of some of the great members that still remained. It is true that many have left, but with the site update approaching, why not stick around a bit longer? If not, I completely understand because I left right after finishing a mafia game as well because I realized the site just isn't what it used to be.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

I never said it was my wish. I was just saying you did a good job by saying that. Also, I left the site for about a year or so(?), but I came back because of mafia and because of some of the great members that still remained. It is true that many have left, but with the site update approaching, why not stick around a bit longer? If not, I completely understand because I left right after finishing a mafia game as well because I realized the site just isn't what it used to be.

ahaha! How cute.

No silly, I mean temporarily. I always take a couple months off VGC each Summer. Been doing so for years.

Around the Network

To hell with your honor, you could have just blocked me.

In fact, genius, how hard is it to say "you must have been redirected "My name is (safeclaim)". If not killed, and not blocked, redirection is very likely. You wouldn't even have had to use a single power on me.

No honor for you, or your team, and no points for doing well against noobs. Cowards.

theprof00 said:

In fact, genius, how hard is it to say "you must have been redirected "My name is (safeclaim)". If not killed, and not blocked, redirection is very likely. You wouldn't even have had to use a single power on me.

No honor for you, or your team, and no points for doing well against noobs. Cowards.

ZERO MAFIA casualties. XD

Also, your forced Trucks 'analysis' along with falling in your own partners trap? Priceless mistakes before the game even started. Heck the only reason anyone ever even started to consider you town was because of your flavor cop claim, which got you killed anyways XD

You need lessons prof because your game's getting sour.

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

ZERO MAFIA casualties. XD

Also, your forced Trucks 'analysis' along with falling in your own partners trap? Priceless mistakes before the game even started. Heck the only reason anyone ever even started to consider you town was because of your flavor cop claim, which got you killed anyways XD

You need lessons prof because your game's getting sour.

Even now you don't even realize I was cartel. You talk like I was town making a mistake with Trucks. Ha.

I'm pretty sure I would have been fine without claiming. After all, you were fine voting for a claimed cop without writing a single word. Priceless.

The only thing sour is your attitude. Baw! Don't worry I don't actually think you're a coward, even if you know yourself to be one. :D

EDIT: Claiming was in my plan from the start. What was your plan? Get seen by the watcher? Lol.

RolStoppable said:

You know what is bad about this? It was a 9-player-game. He didn't even get that right.

Thanks Rol. Of all the things you could've said, I'm really... floored. I'll just say I enjoyed it much better than playing with you.

happydolphin said:
RolStoppable said:

You know what is bad about this? It was a 9-player-game. He didn't even get that right.

Thanks Rol. Of all the things you could've said, I'm really... floored. I'll just say I enjoyed it much better than playing with you.

You shouldn't expect any congratulations when you up and leave a game in progress.