By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

HoS Danne for pushing for a nameclaim and saying Spurge claimed doctor. What will you do if Spurge is actually doctor, expect mafia to just let him live? If he is PR, you will hurt town by pushing him. If he isn't you'll have done great. But is it worth the risk? imho, no.

If it were up to me, I'd advize you to change your strategy.

Around the Network

Spurge, can you drop the 3-doctor hypo plz. It's just so silly. At most there is one sane doctor, and one mad doctor, let's leave it at that if possible.

spurgeonryan said:

@ baalz

Your question will most likely be answered shortly. Where is hatmoza? He would probably have it all figured out by now.

Or you can answer it right now.  What is your name?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

insomniac17 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Because.....

Why did anyone vote for him and not take their votes off when he got close to being hammered? They are just as much at fault. Other than the Prof taking his vote off. Lol, he is better at being town when he is mafia than when he is town.

There was our original reaction from baalz, then I believe after he said it was a trap someone like finalfan or Mario called out some more stuff that made sense to me. So I pushed it. Originally I was not sure of the reason people were voting for him. But when someone added " why he would do that during the trucks situation I agreed. Very strange at the time and it is still a little strange.

Danne; I was asking because I had struggled to get a good read on either of you in the game, and I wanted to know what other players thought. Now that I have gotten thoughts from a few players, I have a slightly better idea. I have no problems with the flavour analysis, but I mentioned it because it seemed like you focused much more on that than anything else. Not necessarily bad, but I have no idea what you're talking about so I can't get a read from it, aside from the fact that you do it a lot. As for Pezus, I already had a better read on him than the two of you from the Baalz incident.

Ok, fair enough. Analysing the flavor is the only thing I can do: I don't quite know how to scumhunt and analyzing ppl, see subtle hints here and there - so flavor's all I got.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

spurgeonryan said:
I know you will vote me danne. Because you are mafia and are afraid. Mafia lives in fear. I know I did when I was mafia. You never know when a townie is going to catch ya.

Naaw I won't vote ya - yet. I have bigger fishs to get ;)

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Honestly, danne and spurge are acting very odd right now

I'm basing my actions on earlier today when Spurge more or less outed himself as doctor - and now there's even more of those (doctors) around! To seperate scum from town I want name claims. But no one else is bothering to know who's who, so I'll just give it up.

spurgeonryan said:
@ insomniac

Unlike Rol I think I will hear what more people have to say before I say what that post meant. Kantor. You may continue posting so we can get a better feel for you now. Mario is usually on at night so I will not hold my breath waiting for him to post.

Although if kantor is a doctor and not insane, then it must have been Mario who killed him.

Anyone else want to claim doctor while we are here? Great time to if you could. Because with three doctors you are relatively safe. You would have town protecting you and mafia would have to make a choice which doctor they wanted to go after.

Just my two cents.

@ baalz

Your question will most likely be answered shortly. Where is hatmoza? He would probably have it all figured out by now.

Mind reminding me who the other two docs are?

happydolphin said:
HoS Danne for pushing for a nameclaim and saying Spurge claimed doctor. What will you do if Spurge is actually doctor, expect mafia to just let him live? If he is PR, you will hurt town by pushing him. If he isn't you'll have done great. But is it worth the risk? imho, no.

If it were up to me, I'd advize you to change your strategy.

Well if Spurge actually is a doc, then chances increases for Kantor NOT to be - meaning Kantor is more likely to be scum. And I don't know what PR is...

Baalzamon said:
spurgeonryan said:

@ baalz

Or you can answer it right now.  What is your name?

Give it up - no one here apparently wants to know Spurges name... even though most have suspected him to be scum...

And don't name claim! That's just another name for mafia to avoid further on. If they name claim your name you can always out them.

spurgeonryan said:
Danne

Before I go on let me get this straight. Kantor claimed doctor and he protected theprof. The Prof still died. Would that not mean he could be an insane doctor? If I am not a regular doctor wouldn't that mean there was or is a real doctor some where in this game? Most likely?

Or am I wrong?

If Kantor is an insane doc, then we have to have a sane one as well, yes. But who's the THIRD doc you're talking about??