By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

hatmoza said:

EBWOP

WTF is this shit btw?! You ask for people's list and say you don't care for them now?

There you go putting words in my mouth again. To clarify, you were talking about Baalz and Prof's lists. I responded that I would rather make my own lists, meaning that I want to see everyone's suspect list. Not the list Prof and Baalz already made. It isn't that hard to understand.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
Baalzamon said:
happydolphin said:
Vote Baalz
Let's get rid of one scum team and reduce the # of night kills by one.

*ROLLS ON FLOOR LAUGHING*

That was by far the stupidest vote I have seen in the entire time I have played mafia.

Not really. You are one shot. Linkz would be a complete moron to have you unlimited.

Unlimited unlynchable makes sense for a town player though. It would meant that baalz functions like a vanilla townie that cannot get lynched and that's it.

But more importantly, consider who supports your position that baalz is scum. That should really make you call your point of view into question.

I noticed that, and for once, he's spot on. I'm a broken record but I'm saying it again, baalz did not plan that. He's constantly changing his story that started with lies.

I'm done talking about this because the town is being stupid.

Vigilante, just shoot baalz.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
Happy, if baalz is scum, he is assuredly not on the same faction as prof was.

Final-Fan tell me what you think about baalz now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Too much thought? I thought the entire thing up in 5 minutes.

Also, how the hell am I changing my story? Please do entertain me.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Hatz, I can't quote easily cause I'm on my Wii.

He said he didn't think there was a Miller. How then would he attract votes to himself? None of it makes sense...

Also, if he was mafia, he would want us to think his ability is not 1-shot.

I have to admit, he's doing a great job at covering up, and I almost bought it.

It's true that I'm hesitant to keep my vote on him due to the possibility of an unlynchable town, but it's an ability I have never, ever heard of.

Also, in his reply to me, he said that he just wanted to extend the day and didn't plan on getting lynched, but earlier he said he didn't care about getting lynched.

A townie should care about causing a night...

I'm removing my vote on him in hopes of catching another scum, but I want the cop to scan him tonight.

Lastly, final-fan, can you explain why you think so?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I noticed that, and for once, he's spot on. I'm a broken record but I'm saying it again, baalz did not plan that. He's constantly changing his story that started with lies.

C'mon hatmoza.  I would expect a MUCH better argument out of this from you.

So you are certain that I am a 1 shot unlynchable mafia.  Baffle me as to why you are so intent on getting the vigilante to shoot me then?  Why not just lynch me?

unvote baalz
Vote Mario

This is a pressure vote. If anyone hammers without giving intent you are next target. Spurge, no more hammering without giving intent of it.

happydolphin said:
Hatz, I can't quote easily cause I'm on my Wii.

1.) He said he didn't think there was a Miller. How then would he attract votes to himself? None of it makes sense...

Also, if he was mafia, he would want us to think his ability is not 1-shot.

I have to admit, he's doing a great job at covering up, and I almost bought it.

It's true that I'm hesitant to keep my vote on him due to the possibility of an unlynchable town, but it's an ability I have never, ever heard of.

2.) Also, in his reply to me, he said that he just wanted to extend the day and didn't plan on getting lynched, but earlier he said he didn't care about getting lynched.

3.) A townie should care about causing a night...

I'm removing my vote on him in hopes of catching another scum, but I want the cop to scan him tonight.

Lastly, final-fan, can you explain why you think so?

1.) Millers get voted out in vgchartz mafia.

2.) I was going to get "lynched" no matter what happened.  I didn't want to get hammered before the day was done though.  There is a big difference.

3.) You still fail to understand I DID NOT CAUSE NIGHT.  THE DAY WAS GOING TO END IN NO LYNCH.  NIGHT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED FAR EARLIER THAN IT DID IF I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE WHAT I DID.  SO STOP FUCKING SAYING I CAUSED NIGHT.

I just have to continue on even more on this.

You are inferring that by me getting "lynched," (and very likely actually extending the time the day lasted) somehow town was worse off than by nobody getting lynched through a No Lynch vote. Could you explain this? Because the outcome was the exact same. Nobody was lynched.

Baalzamon said:
hatmoza said:

C'mon hatmoza.  I would expect a MUCH better argument out of this from you.

So you are certain that I am a 1 shot unlynchable mafia.  Baffle me as to why you are so intent on getting the vigilante to shoot me then?  Why not just lynch me?

I'm going to repeat, I just don't believe your story at all. I am convinced you have a safelist and that you feared an investigation so you panicked and fakeclaimed This is not your average case that you can back up with anything concrete. It's just your shady words and story, I can't prove or disprove it. I don't buy it. I wish I had concrete evidence.

I'll keep asking the vigilante to shoot you.