By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

booh this Spain should go out. I'd like to see how they do against Portugal, should a semi-final happen

Around the Network

Congrats to Spain and Italy for going through to the quarter-finals.

It was pretty close with Croatia and Spain though, I really thought that Spain would have an easier time, but Croatia played nicely and closed a lot of the spaces and play-making abilities from the Spain creatives. Fabregas really brought a positive mix into the team's game.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

England are going to Squash Ukraine

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Wow, just saw the Croatia - Spain highlights with more detail. There were two pens against Spain that weren't signalled? Damn.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Spain is Terrible. They would lost 3-0 againt Germany right now they are just awfull.

Around the Network
Argh_College said:
Spain is Terrible. They would lost 3-0 againt Germany right now they are just awfull.

YOU are awful.

Naninho said:
Argh_College said:

YOU are awful.

Thanks mate.

Argh_College said:

We just don't know yet. What we are sure is that Portugal already lost to Germany, and the last two times Spain and Germany played in an Euro or a Worlds Spain won.

In purely theoretical terms, the Spain squad is technically more advanced than the German squad, but tactically the German side has the advantage.

One should not take the group stages as an indication as to how a team will perform on the knock-out stage. Remember that in this particular field, Spain didn't also do a particularly good group stage performance on WC 2010 and yet they won the competition at the end.

Anything can happen in 90 minutes .

Current PC Build

Kynes said:
Argh_College said:

We just don't know yet. What we are sure is that Portugal already lost to Germany, and the last two times Spain and Germany played in an Euro or a Worlds Spain won.

Precisely! People said similar things before the World Cup 2010's semifinals. Still, Spain was way superior during that match.