freebs2 said:
lestatdark said:
freebs2 said:
lestatdark said:
AndrewWK said:
lestatdark said:
AndrewWK said:
lestatdark said:

Pirlo has been my favourite player of this Euro so far. The way he has led the Italy team when they needed him the most is trully amazing. Couple that with his amazing game vision, his natural skills and the way he treats the ball and you get a trully remarkable player.

A pure nº 10 on the field.

I want to crack his nuts because of this Euro. Now he knows how to play again, but his last two years with Milan where a disaster >.<

Asshole

To be fair, on Milan he didn't have neither the Team support nor he was played on his best position for the past couple of years. Plus, he was really unlucky with injuries as well (I also think that the medical staff over at Milan is borderline crap, they either take too long to "fix" the players or do a shitty job). 

He's got a new wind since moving to Juventus.

I don´t think the staff is to blame, or the team. He just lost his passion, people said he did not wanted to play for Milan anymore. I am happy that he is back in such an impressive matter.

Well It's not like Pirlo was the first case of a long series of badly treated injuries on Milan, Pato is probably one of the worst cases. Plus, if I recall correctly, even when Pirlo was okay to play, this current manager kept him benched most of the times as well, that's what I meant by support. 

I think any player would lose the passion to play at a club with all those factors involved, even if they loved the club in the past.

Nah, I agree with AndrewWK. Pirlo had 2 poor seasons at AC Milan. Even before the injury, he had lost his lucidity and he was just sufficient in terms of commitment.

Probably afer all those years in the club and after he has won basically any competiton, he just needed some new stimulus. Also the great shape of Juventus in this last season has allowed him to regain his confidence as a player.

I can agree to that, but I still think that the overall ambient surrounding the team also played a big detrimental role on his lack of Passion in these past years. Since I started watching the Serie A in 2000, I always thought that AC Milan was the worst of the big 3 teams in Italy in terms of player support.

Well Pirlo had his best seasons during this decade at ACMilan, so I agree the ambient surrounding the team has played a role but only in this last few years. In fact as an AC Milan supporter I'm waiting for Berlusconi to sell of the team, since he doesn't want to spend money for the team anymore, he doesn't have long-term plan for the team and at the same time he wants to keep managing the team only for personal reputation.

Overall I'd say, in this decade, Inter FC was the worst in terms of player support, but I'm not impartial, I know that :D

Inter also used to have crappy player support as well, but I think that they changed a lot after Mourinho took hold of the team. I don't think that'll last long though, as some fractures are already showing. 

And I agree with you regarding Berlusconi. I think he always saw the team as a potential money&fame potentiator, but since he doesn't have a lot of those anymore (after all the crap and stunts he pulled), he just doesn't seem to care for the club anymore. A true shame, AC Milan deserves better.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

A question. Does this means that Italy is going to the confederations cup???? (Because Spain is going as WC Champion)

Kynes said:
Argh_College said:
Kynes said:
Argh_College said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Spain will soon become a great team with another Euro title to add to the trophy cabinet. At club football Spain has dominated Europe for years and years with Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Go Spain: back to back Euro titles! Spain are hot favourites to beat Italy.

werent you the guy that said that spain would easily beat Portugal ?? Yeah Penalties.

Spain will lose Against Italy because Italy plays much better and deserves to win much more this than the lucky Spain.

Weren't you the guy who said Portugal was going to destroy Spain because of the friendly game result, and win it all?

it was a joke. nobody can destroy Spain but they aint invencible and we prove that. We just had bad luck.

Bitterness camouflaged as a joke. I get it. You know what's a joke? The only Portuguese guys in the final match will be the referees.

The only joke i see here is you kid. Grow up and get a life.

Laurel Aitken said:
A question. Does this means that Italy is going to the confederations cup???? (Because Spain is going as WC Champion)

I believe so. Since the Confederations cup house 8 teams (each of FIFA's confederation champions, the WC Champion and the host team), even if Spain wins the Euro, Spain can't go as the holder of two titles.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Argh_College said:
Kynes said:
Argh_College said:

it was a joke. nobody can destroy Spain but they aint invencible and we prove that. We just had bad luck.

Bitterness camouflaged as a joke. I get it. You know what's a joke? The only Portuguese guys in the final match will be the referees.

The only joke i see here is you kid. Grow up and get a life.

Let it go. It's best not to get down on personal insults, as that can get you banned and it's not worth it getting banned because a silly topic as this. 

Current PC Build

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Laurel Aitken said:

I believe so. Since the Confederations cup house 8 teams (each of FIFA's confederation champions, the WC Champion and the host team), even if Spain wins the Euro, Spain can't go as the holder of two titles.

Yeah, but I don't know if Italy is going as the Euro runner-up or Netherlands is going as the WC runner-up.

Laurel Aitken said:
lestatdark said:
Laurel Aitken said:

Yeah, but I don't know if Italy is going as the Euro runner-up or Netherlands is going as the WC runner-up.

That will depend on the criteria that FIFA will apply, should Spain win the Euro. I tried searching whom had the priority criteria, but I came up empty handed. Of course, this'll be a moot point if Italy wins .

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
freebs2 said:
lestatdark said:

Well It's not like Pirlo was the first case of a long series of badly treated injuries on Milan, Pato is probably one of the worst cases. Plus, if I recall correctly, even when Pirlo was okay to play, this current manager kept him benched most of the times as well, that's what I meant by support. 

I think any player would lose the passion to play at a club with all those factors involved, even if they loved the club in the past.

Nah, I agree with AndrewWK. Pirlo had 2 poor seasons at AC Milan. Even before the injury, he had lost his lucidity and he was just sufficient in terms of commitment.

Probably afer all those years in the club and after he has won basically any competiton, he just needed some new stimulus. Also the great shape of Juventus in this last season has allowed him to regain his confidence as a player.

I can agree to that, but I still think that the overall ambient surrounding the team also played a big detrimental role on his lack of Passion in these past years. Since I started watching the Serie A in 2000, I always thought that AC Milan was the worst of the big 3 teams in Italy in terms of player support.

You did not just said that. Milan is one of most supportive team in europe. I mean look at there Players Gatuso, Seedorf, Ambrosini etc. all those don´t deliver anymore, they are old broken and almost useles but Milan kept them longer then any other Team would. And those are just a few examples there many more. In comparison to the white cocksuckers from Madrid who threw Raúl like a sack of crap away. Pirlo could have retired in Milan with a huge salary and as a hero. Saying Milan does not support their players is bullshit. Theyre player support is much better then in Inter, and at least as good as in Juventus.

Laurel Aitken said:
lestatdark said:
Laurel Aitken said:

Wikipedia claims Italy is going. 

AndrewWK said:
lestatdark said:
freebs2 said:
lestatdark said:

You did not just said that. Milan is one of most supportive team in europe. I mean look at there Players Gatuso, Seedorf, Ambrosini etc. all those don´t deliver anymore, they are old broken and almost useles but Milan kept them longer then any other Team would. And those are just a few examples there many more. In comparison to the white cocksuckers from Madrid who threw Raúl like a sack of crap away. Pirlo could have retired in Milan with a huge salary and as a hero. Saying Milan does not support their players is bullshit. Theyre player support is much better then in Inter, and at least as good as in Juventus.

I think that Milan kept them going mostly because they don't want to hire new players for that position unless they're forced to do it. I hardly ever see Milan make an actual worthwhile signing in recent times, so it's no wonder that they have to stretch those players to a breaking point.

As for Madrid, I agree, mostly because I think they're one of the worst teams in terms of player support I've ever seen. 

Current PC Build