By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NiKKoM said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

I don't know why no ones posted it yet... but here's Ballotelli's celebration at the second goal, he was simply insane last night :D

That's fake... it went down like this:

LMAO!!! XD

Ballotelli really was Super Mario last night though, could win the golden boot at this rate :D

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
No reason to hate, but after watching the game soccer truly is a boring sport to watch. Cannot wait to see rugby tonight a much better international sport.

Yes, if you're not rooting for one particular team or you don't play soccer yourself it can be a boring sport to watch.

If you can better understand tactics and you root for a team it can be intense and unpredictable, since the result of the match is always on the verge. But it's true, if you're watching a game from a cool-headed point of view it can be boring. Rugby and Basket are more fun to watch in that case.

lestatdark said:
AndrewWK said:
lestatdark said:

Pirlo has been my favourite player of this Euro so far. The way he has led the Italy team when they needed him the most is trully amazing. Couple that with his amazing game vision, his natural skills and the way he treats the ball and you get a trully remarkable player.

A pure nº 10 on the field.

I want to crack his nuts because of this Euro. Now he knows how to play again, but his last two years with Milan where a disaster >.<

Asshole

To be fair, on Milan he didn't have neither the Team support nor he was played on his best position for the past couple of years. Plus, he was really unlucky with injuries as well (I also think that the medical staff over at Milan is borderline crap, they either take too long to "fix" the players or do a shitty job). 

He's got a new wind since moving to Juventus.

I don´t think the staff is to blame, or the team. He just lost his passion, people said he did not wanted to play for Milan anymore. I am happy that he is back in such an impressive matter.

wow,brilliant from italy and super mario,buffon is a world class keeper too,he won them the world cup in 2006,pirlo and balotelli are world class too but italians play the game or the side on the day,they are superb tacticians and thinkers,i love them

alot of our pundits call balotelli a liabiltity and an idiot,lol,not last night,incredible

why do people still call for not having penalties even fifa are looking into it,penalties are amazing and necessary for big tournament football,i cannot understand why anyone would not want them,am i so out of touch

So this german side is a semi final side then which is great for most countries but not good enough for germany or their fans ,i never realised the germans had not got the better of italy in the big games,amazing really but italy,germany and brasil are the big dogs of world football no doubt about it

Above & Beyond

AndrewWK said:
lestatdark said:
AndrewWK said:
lestatdark said:

Pirlo has been my favourite player of this Euro so far. The way he has led the Italy team when they needed him the most is trully amazing. Couple that with his amazing game vision, his natural skills and the way he treats the ball and you get a trully remarkable player.

A pure nº 10 on the field.

I want to crack his nuts because of this Euro. Now he knows how to play again, but his last two years with Milan where a disaster >.<

Asshole

To be fair, on Milan he didn't have neither the Team support nor he was played on his best position for the past couple of years. Plus, he was really unlucky with injuries as well (I also think that the medical staff over at Milan is borderline crap, they either take too long to "fix" the players or do a shitty job). 

He's got a new wind since moving to Juventus.

I don´t think the staff is to blame, or the team. He just lost his passion, people said he did not wanted to play for Milan anymore. I am happy that he is back in such an impressive matter.

Well It's not like Pirlo was the first case of a long series of badly treated injuries on Milan, Pato is probably one of the worst cases. Plus, if I recall correctly, even when Pirlo was okay to play, this current manager kept him benched most of the times as well, that's what I meant by support. 

I think any player would lose the passion to play at a club with all those factors involved, even if they loved the club in the past.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Spain will soon become a great team with another Euro title to add to the trophy cabinet. At club football Spain has dominated Europe for years and years with Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Go Spain: back to back Euro titles! Spain are hot favourites to beat Italy.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Spain will soon become a great team with another Euro title to add to the trophy cabinet. At club football Spain has dominated Europe for years and years with Real Madrid and Barcelona.

werent you the guy that said that spain would easily beat Portugal ?? Yeah Penalties.

Spain will lose Against Italy because Italy plays much better and deserves to win much more this than the lucky Spain.

Argh_College said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

werent you the guy that said that spain would easily beat Portugal ?? Yeah Penalties.

Spain will lose Against Italy because Italy plays much better and deserves to win much more this than the lucky Spain.

I don't think he was the only one saying that.

Plus, it'll be anyone's game this Sunday. I believe that Italy has the potential to beat Spain (they almost did it on their first game), but Spain will probably try to get a goal in and manage that advantage with their playstyle (and even if they have to go Catenaccio, they will). Personally, if Italy manages to play as they've been playing lately, I believe that they can win, because they've been playing the most attractive football in this Euro. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Argh_College said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Weren't you the guy who said Portugal was going to destroy Spain because of the friendly game result, and win it all?

Kynes said:
Argh_College said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Weren't you the guy who said Portugal was going to destroy Spain because of the friendly game result, and win it all?

it was a joke. nobody can destroy Spain but they aint invencible and we prove that. We just had bad luck.