By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How to Breed Tolerance

When we take a look at the world today, we can clearly see that there is massive intolerance going on all over it. People are stealing from each other (for whatever reason), killing each other, raping other humans, making war and are commiting crimes on a daily basis. To this, most people say: "Fuck it, let those problems be solved by those who are affected by them!", but the truth is that it does not have to be this way. The truth is that there is a way of solving these issues using very simple methods that does not require a lot of work at all. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps, and you will achieve complete tolerance within its limits:

Step 1) Create a country

Tip: Feel free to break down the previous society within its borders. Replacing it with tolerance is obviously a good thing.

Step 2) Let the strong and wealthy majority lead the country

This is an essential part. Money equals wisdom, since it indicates that you have been educated under desireable conditions and therefore are smarter.

Step 3) Allow all forms of verbal discrimination

Because as we all know; everything is relative. If there is no discrimination, there can't be any tolerance.

Step 4) Punish your criminals the same way that they have assaulted their victims

It is said that 'War brings war', but this is the exception that proves the rule. Murderers must be murdered, because only then they will realize what pain their victims went through. I mean, what better way is there to show that murder is wrong than to murder each murderer?

Step 5) Make the government as small as possible

Because only then the poor- homeless people will realize how important it is to not be born on the streets.

Step 6) Make sure that your country is blessed by a deity

This is another essential part. Using this method, pretty much anything that happens within the country's borders may be justified. (That includes opposition of gay rights)

There is probably a lot more to add to this list, but I think I have made my point clear. So, all that is left for me now is to I wish you all good luck in your fight for tolerance. We can do it!

Around the Network

*Sticks up hand*

May I guess which country you had in mind when you wrote a few of these sections?

*tagged*

Usual generalizations from this guy.

Are you a social democrat?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Are you a social democrat?

No, I am not.

Are you pro verbal discrimination?

@chocoloco

Generalizations? Please do elaborate.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Slimebeast said: