By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 Game of Thrones Sign-Up Thread

Baalzamon said:
Yea but his avatar is a hot chick and we could use that in a mafia thread :P

That's so true! AND, I won't be the only newb by the sound of it...

However, as of right now - he don't have any avatar whatsoever... what gives??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Did someone already say when it would start?

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

It's going to start in a couple of days. I am not 100 % sure, but I think Linkz wants exactly 20 players for this game, so whenever that number is reached it shouldn't take too long until Round 42 starts.

Thanks, Rol. I'll sign up the day after the Nintendo Press-Conference.

Stefl1504 said:
Its really like I am getting worse and worse with every game I play, I know I am a bitch and all, but getting worse is worse than being bad from the start... anyway... me is sadz...

You didn't exactly start round 41 off on a great foot. Even if you think bodyguard is a garbage role,(and as I said, it's not) that's no reason to try to jump into a lynch as the majority of your activity.

happydolphin said:
Should I? Should I not? hmmmmmmmmmmm

You should, if you want to.

My only advice would be not to be so open mic with your thoughts. If someone strikes you as town, cool.(Of course if someone strikes you as scum you don't want to wait too long before trying to get a lynch going) No need to label them as such unless someone asks for an opinion or you think shady and/or misguided people are going after them and it's going to lead to a mislynch. Cuts down on the bulk of posts(and if good people are what's left and it's endgame, reading back through the thread is important) as well as gives you a better idea of others' motives when the action isn't always self-centered.

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

It's going to start in a couple of days. I am not 100 % sure, but I think Linkz wants exactly 20 players for this game, so whenever that number is reached it shouldn't take too long until Round 42 starts.

It can start once 20 people sign up, but I can easily expand upwards.

I know nothing about the theme... and I'm usually scum when I don't know shit about the theme... which screws me up big time when it's time to fakeclaim...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Seriously though, I'm not playing because I always take a summer break from VGC after E3.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:

Why did you add Linkz to the sign up list? He is the host and cannot play.

HoS: Rol

FoS: Anyone who went along with this.

1. Baalz
2. Spurge
3. Wonk
5. Mantle
7. Mario
10. Stefl
11. Rol
13. Prof
18. Danne
19. Pezus

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
Seriously though, I'm not playing because I always take a summer break from VGC after E3.

Sounds more like a convenient excuse to not play in a game that may have Radish, Radish 2, Radish 3 and happydolphin in it.

I want to play, but I also want to enjoy my Summer

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Sounds more like a convenient excuse to not play in a game that may have Radish, Radish 2, Radish 3 and happydolphin in it.

just play hat. Go crazy, claim day one, get lynched, good times to be had by all.

RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

just play hat. Go crazy, claim day one, get lynched, good times to be had by all.

So just like in round 40. Only this time he won't be a governor. Hopefully.

nope this time he will be a tree stump and stuck in the game untill the end :P