7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Around the Network

Halo 4 Theatrical Trailer to debut July 27th

Nsanity said:

Not sure if I like the throwing of the oddball to be honest... Makes it easier to throw it off the map when you're about to die... To team mates also. It looks cool, I know, but, so did reach. On a positive though, I just PRE-ORERED HALO 4 LIMITED EDITION!!!! :D

ironmanDX said:
Nsanity said:

*snip*

On a positive though, I just PRE-ORERED HALO 4 LIMITED EDITION!!!! :D

Very well done sir!

Forward Unto Dawn Trailer:

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

That looks freaking awsome.

toadslayer72 said:
Soooooo, were they lying when they said you couldn't play in that mech or is that just a cut-scene? Or is that a totally different mech?

I am guessing that that is singleplayer footage, and that you cannot use it in multiplayer or atleast specifically the map we know it is in in multiplayer.

Potable_Toe said:
toadslayer72 said:
Soooooo, were they lying when they said you couldn't play in that mech or is that just a cut-scene? Or is that a totally different mech?

I am guessing that that is singleplayer footage, and that you cannot use it in multiplayer or atleast specifically the map we know it is in in multiplayer.

Right, right. I remember now that the first time we saw it was in a multiplayer video.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.