7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Around the Network

The Halo Bulletin

Infinity Slayer is Halo 4’s all-new Team Slayer experience. It is an additional-but-vital mode, with new weapons, vehicles, loadouts and Armor Abilities. The UNSC Infinity takes a large role in this mode, providing players in the game with weapons and ordnance.

For the first time in Halo, you earn points not only for your team, but also for yourself. It still takes a certain amount of kills to win the game (currently one kill equals ten points, and 60 kills wins the game), but now you have your own personal progression loop on top of that.

Halo 4 also brings new medals and rewards to the experience, rewarding players not only for kills, but also style, assists, team support, and objective gameplay. Some of the things that count as “style” are killing an opponent attempting to hijack or skyjack a vehicle, ending an opponent’s killing spree, and killing an opponent that stole your ordnance.

Halo 4 features the new scoring system in all modes, but it makes its biggest impact in Infinity Slayer as players earn ordnance rewards from the UNSC Infinity.

Infinity Ordnance - During each Infinity Slayer experience, the UNSC Infinity drops ordnance at the start of the match. So, what used to be a shotgun leaning against the wall in previous Halos is now dropped from Infinity. At carefully-tuned intervals, Infinity resupplies the map with power weapons.

Personal Ordnance - As you earn medals, you fill up your ordnance meter. When that meter is full, you earn a reward drop for yourself from the Infinity. The reward comes in the form of three randomized power weapons, grenades, or powerups (two of the former, one of the latter). You can then choose which one you want, and the Infinity will drop the ordnance (if you’re inside, it will teleport in). You won’t get the highest tier power weapons (e.g., rockets) in personal ordnance, but everything you do get is powerfully awesome. And awesomely powerful. And everything in between.

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/07/06/The-Halo-Bulletin-7612.aspx

I better finish AC:3 quick when it release because come Nov 6, I won't have time for anything except halo 4.

Around the Network

The Halo Council

Ever since the release and realization of Foundry, Forgers have always waited with much anticipation to see how Forge would be improved. Although Forge has always been improved vastly, Forgers have been waiting for Forge to be taken to the "next level" with Halo 4. Minutes ago during the start of 343 Industries Halo 4 panel, a live demo of Forge was shown. The following Forge elements were confirmed:

-$1,000,000 budget: Halo 4's Forge features 10x as much budget. Although the budget it "larger" numerically, the significance of this numerical increase is dependent on the scaling of how much the pieces cost.

-3 Forge Environments: Halo 4 will ship with three unique Forge environments, one of which appears to be a Forge World successor, which features the same pallet but with remastered and updated textures.

-Object Highlighting: Now when you place your Monitor's reticule over a group of pieces, Forge will highlight the piece you are hovering over in green and display the name of the piece, which is an attempt to address the issue of not knowing which piece you are grabbing before you actually do so.

-Piece-locking: Forgers now have the option to lock pieces in place, preventing them from being moved or deleted until unlocked.

-Duplicate Object "  feature: Forgers can now duplicate pieces without scrolling through the object menus to spawn the same object.

-Object-magnetism: Forgers now have the option to turn on Object magnetism, which gives Forge pieces magnetic properties in order to allow Forgers to "snap" pieces to each other with more ease and precision.

-Dynamic Lighting remastering: Objects are more responsive to the dynamic lighting of the base map, while also having the pieces themselves cast shadows.

-Player Trait Zones: Forgers can now place up to four "Player Trait Zones", which allow Forgers to essentially create a new setting set that will affect players within the zones. This feature has infinite possibilities, including the ability to create a low-gravity zone or an invincibility zone.

http://halocouncil.com/content.php?r=535-Halo-4-Forge-Confirmed-Elements-from-RTX

Those can't be in game can they? F*cking Gorgeous!!!!!

Lol, they actually put "Human Shotgun" as a new weapon.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the Forge upgrades. Even Forge World offered to few objects at a time in my opinion (and I won't be satisfied until I have my very own Ganon's Castle!) I hope that they also made a far better browsing feature. Looking through Mario Kart 64- and Goldeneye remakes and the likes would be awesome.

I am mainly puzzled about the return of the Covenant at the moment. The entire high council and every prophet was murdered, so who will be their leader? Will the elites once again oppose the humans or remain by their side?

I want answers! I WANT THIS GAME!