By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I thought we were suppose to be working to return some quality back here?

Xxain said:
New hardware, E3 is not gonna change the sites focus on trash. Alot of this shit has been goin for years and its get worse as we get new members. It normal for new members to feel intimated about real discussion so they participate in Spam threads in there fledging time. Alot have not grown outta phase. If we cut this shit now that alls member/New members will have to participate in more productive threads

That's exactly what you want to do! Blame it on the NewComers!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
If you can't find something you want in vita thread you just ask, and everyone is willing to fill you in. Shocking stuff, I know. The thread deals with a lot of information on a daily basis and considering how many post/view it, looks like it's doing a good job so far. And no, almost all vita related topics outside of the OT in this site gets trolled like crazy. Even the OT is doing well without the trolls is thanks to the moderators. This is the only reason why I keep the OT going, for vita owners/fans to actually discuss and share things.

Again this is not about whether it is good or bad, liked or not but is it needed. Do you think 3 separate officials about Nintendo in nintendo forum are needed?

This gen is dying- when the next one is released, this forum will gain a huge surge in new members and discussion SO LONG AS WE GET THE NUMBERS AND GRAPHS BACK. E3 will be a good start, I feel

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I agree on the 3 (what 3? the "3DS" thread is dead as far as I know) Nintendo threads are not necessary.

Just exclude one and direct it to the Nintendo news thread. No big deal, right?

Xxain said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
If you can't find something you want in vita thread you just ask, and everyone is willing to fill you in. Shocking stuff, I know. The thread deals with a lot of information on a daily basis and considering how many post/view it, looks like it's doing a good job so far. And no, almost all vita related topics outside of the OT in this site gets trolled like crazy. Even the OT is doing well without the trolls is thanks to the moderators. This is the only reason why I keep the OT going, for vita owners/fans to actually discuss and share things.

Again this is not about whether it is good or bad, liked or not but is it needed. Do you think 3 separate officials about Nintendo in nintendo forum are needed?

Well that's up to them tbh. I haven't checked them in ages but do the users find them useful? and fun?

wait there are three? :S I know a WiiU one and a Nintendo one...what's the third?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xxain said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Well that's up to them tbh. I haven't checked them in ages but do the users find them useful? and fun?

wait there are three? :S I know a WiiU one and a Nintendo one...what's the third?

The third was a 3DS one which was kind of left to die... which was odd...

NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xxain said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Not odd at all, it became the Nintendo news thread. It's not like Wii news are overflowing right now. It's basically just 3DS for now.

VicViper said:

Not odd at all, it became the Nintendo news thread. It's not like Wii news are overflowing right now. It's basically just 3DS for now.

The 3DS thread was made by HappyD, how could it turn into the Official Nintendo News Thread which is Ryan's? I'm not sure what you meant by that. 

NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xxain said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

but I thought Ryan just moved that thread to the Nintendo one

edit: nvm just read the above comments..no clue then :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@Nintendopie - The underlining problem is this sites relentless focus on unproductive garbage