By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider E3 Teaser Trailer Released

Tagged games:

Did You Like The E3 Tomb Raider Teaser Trailer ?

Yes 27 72.97%

No 10 27.03%

Total:37
d21lewis said:
Looks even better than The Last of Us!!

*sits back and smiles*

Reported.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

*sits back and smiles*

Nah i dont really think so.

And guess what God of war Ascention will beat both from a graphic side.

SunofKratos said:
d21lewis said:

*sits back and smiles*

All 3 games will be out during the same time.

The Last of Us and God of war Ascention will be PS3 exclusives.

Tomb Raider will be available for all consoles and PC whihc is great for all gamers,

and its Lara Croft fresh out of college in Japan.

God of war Ascention will be continuing the story line it has already,

and its brininging new an 8 player online multiplayer.

The Last of US has elements of Silent Hill, Uncharted and Dead Rising combine..

All 3 games should be interesting to play.

But if you have a PS3 you can get all 3 and enjoy them.

I am feeling old due to the "copy of uncharted" posts.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:

If you watched the 2011 E3 trailer, then you'd notice Tomb Raider really is copying Uncharted. Of course Tomb Raider started the treasure hunting, platforming, action-adventure genre, but this latest entry seems to have lost it's style. The E3 2011 looked way overly cinematic & a lot of Lara's movements seemed like copies of Nathan's. At the end of the trailer, they show Lara jumping a wide gap, grabbing a clift, & nearly slipping off the edge, only to save herself by grabbing it with one hand, all while the camera pans to look at the land below her. That's an Uncharted moment!

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

If you watched the 2011 E3 trailer, then you'd notice Tomb Raider really is copying Uncharted. Of course Tomb Raider started the treasure hunting, platforming, action-adventure genre, but this latest entry seems to have lost it's style. The E3 2011 looked way overly cinematic & a lot of Lara's movements seemed like copies of Nathan's. At the end of the trailer, they show Lara jumping a wide gap, grabbing a clift, & nearly slipping off the edge, only to save herself by grabbing it with one hand, all while the camera pans to look at the land below her. That's an Uncharted moment!

So one game basically invented the genre, but is copying a game from that genre, because of the camera angle? ...OKAY...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

My first thought is she needs bigger boobs.

My second thought that is Drake and Lara just need to team up. Uncharted tomb raider will be the series and Drake will ditch Elena. Coop baby!!!

tomb raider is right up there for me in lonely exploring puzzles,its hard to believe this won't be more about gunplay than big lonely puzzles,but i'm still in

do we lose keeley hawes as the voice because this is young Lara,shame i love keeley hawes,there is nothing like a Lara accent to tell a naught boy what to do

Above & Beyond

h2o1977 said:
SunofKratos said:
d21lewis said:

*sits back and smiles*

Tomb Raider will be available for all consoles and PC whihc is great for all gamers,

Tis true.  Playstation gamers (which includes me) will really have it good when these games hit.  It's just that sometimes, some PS3 owners seem to hate on a game if it somehow compares/competes with Sony's titles, even if they can play both games on the PS3.  It's like when Prototype came out at the same time as inFamous.  Even though PS3 gamers had access to both titles, they felt like inFamous was their enemy.  It's happened with a few other games, too.  "A friend of my enemy is my enemy"  I guess.

Nobody seems to be taking that stance with this game, though.  That's a good thing.  I loved Legend, Underworld, and Anniversary and this game looks to easily eclipse all three of those titles.  I like it when more people like a game that I like.  It makes for fun discussions about the game instead of console pissing matches.  I had to test the waters, though.

d21lewis said:
h2o1977 said:
SunofKratos said:
d21lewis said:

*sits back and smiles*

Tis true.  Playstation gamers (which includes me) will really have it good when these games hit.  It's just that sometimes, some PS3 owners seem to hate on a game if it somehow compares/competes with Sony's titles, even if they can play both games on the PS3.  It's like when Prototype came out at the same time as inFamous.  Even though PS3 gamers had access to both titles, they felt like inFamous was their enemy.  It's happened with a few other games, too.  "A friend of my enemy is my enemy"  I guess.

Nobody seems to be taking that stance with this game, though.  That's a good thing.  I loved Legend, Underworld, and Anniversary and this game looks to easily eclipse all three of those titles.  I like it when more people like a game that I like.  It makes for fun discussions about the game instead of console pissing matches.  I had to test the waters, though.

Tomb Raider is going to be a great game no doubt about it.

That is what is bad about PS3 marketing department, scheduling exclusives games to go against

each other, makes no sense.   Nintendo is the only company who spreads out their big title games

over a 1 year span.  Where you get a big title game every 3 to 4 months. Giving gamers time

to play and enjoy a new game, before the next one hits.  Sony, since the PS2, has release game

after game after game, no matter if its good or bad.  Thus they have no establish game that can

lead the console.