By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Japan sinks into the ocean, Sony & Nintendo don't exist, what games do you want on the Xbox?

Mother: Dance Party for Kinect.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
The logic of this one being a little frayed. Sony and Nintendo would still exist, they would just lose all much of their leadership (and in Nintendo's case, key dev teams)

and all you would want is an HD port of Donkey Kong? Really?

Even more frayed!

Get a Wii U OP!

badgenome said:
Mother: Dance Party for Kinect.

swingin' to the sweet sounds of abortion allegory.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Lol.

qft

....?

Anyway... the OP... well... um... 

Sony and Nintendo both have Buildings in America!!

/end thread.

That depends on what kind of contingency plans a they have.  Divisions of a corporation do not have control over the assets of the corporation.  The majority of financial assests that Sony or Nintendo would have would be in Japanese banks.  So if the island itself sunk into the ocean, meaning it exists no more, then the divisions of the corporation would have to do something to generate funds to continue the company.

Millenium said:
I'd probably be more concerned about the Japanese than what games I'd be getting extra on my Xbox

Anyways:

God of War
Donkey Kong
Legend of Zelda
Ratchet & Clank
The Last Of Us

That's it really.

Rest assured, it's weeks later, the survivors have relocated to other parts of the world. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I am very offended by this thread, but will post anyways.

Golden eye Wii edition

Skyward sword with kinect.

"FIST BUMP!"

*Shutters*

hikaruchan said:

WTF is up with this forum lately?

This is one of the most offensive OPs I have ever seen you should be ashamed of your self to even say such a thing about another another country.

Far from likely happening in anyone's lifetime, but there's concern that Japan's East coast could sink into the Pacific Ocean after the earthquake last year.

Considering it's a hypothetical, not an event that's taking place, I'm not sure how one can sit there and suggest that it's offensive. 

Adinnieken said:
hikaruchan said:

This is one of the most offensive OPs I have ever seen you should be ashamed of your self to even say such a thing about another another country.

Far from likely happening in anyone's lifetime, but there's concern that Japan's East coast could sink into the Pacific Ocean after the earthquake last year.

Considering it's a hypothetical, not an event that's taking place, I'm not sure how one can sit there and suggest that it's offensive. 

It's East Coast?! That's like... the whole country.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
hikaruchan said:

they hate so much sony and nintendo that they want a country to sink ...

Yes, that's exactly right.  I want a country to sink.  That was my whole purpose of this thread.  I couldn't stop thinking what the world would be like without Japan, cause deep down that's my deepest desire. /sarcasm

What's with all these spam threads?