By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Japan sinks into the ocean, Sony & Nintendo don't exist, what games do you want on the Xbox?

Pretty straight forward.

Japan has a devestating earthquake that swallows up the island nation.  Obviously Sony and Nintendo no longer exist as they once did.  There international divisions need to make money, what games from either of those platforms would you want to see on the Xbox 360 or next Xbox?

For me:

#1 Donkey Kong - Just a straight, HD port of the original classic arcade game.

#2 Uncharted - The entire series.

List what games you'd want.

Around the Network

I'd probably be more concerned about the Japanese than what games I'd be getting extra on my Xbox

Anyways:

God of War
Donkey Kong
Legend of Zelda
Ratchet & Clank
The Last Of Us

That's it really.

Lol.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Lol.

qft

What's next?

... then, all of Microsoft's money is wiped out by a cyber-thief ninja and they can no longer support Xbox. What Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony games would you want to see on iPad?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Lol.

qft

....?

Anyway... the OP... well... um... 

Sony and Nintendo both have Buildings in America!!

/end thread.

WTF is up with this forum lately?

This is one of the most offensive OPs I have ever seen you should be ashamed of your self to even say such a thing about another another country.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

The logic of this one being a little frayed. Sony and Nintendo would still exist, they would just lose all much of their leadership (and in Nintendo's case, key dev teams)

and all you would want is an HD port of Donkey Kong? Really?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

This has to be the best thread ever XD

However I would just would watch tv for the rest of my life and do something crazy while I am at it.
But most importantly I would be one of those crazy people looking for treasure in the lost country called "Japan"

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I would me more concerned about Japan but to answer your question ...

Pokemon
Starhawk
Zelda
Xenoblade