By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tekken 6 Gameplay gotta love the japanese pros

http://www.stage6.com/user/MarcoRomeo/video/2031653/Tekken6---Gamer%27s-Vision-Tournament

http://gamercenteronline.blogspot.com/2008/01/tekken-6-85-minutes-of-gameplay.html

i've only looked at the first 5 minutes but it looks sweet.. looks like  tekken from the past.. i think tekken tag was the best though...

It's an HD quality, 1h25m long Tekken 6 tournament. Gotta love the Japanese pros .

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

bobs entire character design just makes me mad i probably wont be using him...

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

Nice 8)

Doesn't this game release sometime this year?

yea probably just in time for the holidays i dont expect this and soul calibur to release around the same time though...

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

Around the Network

a day one purchase for me... gotta love tekken

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

whats up with jin

PSNTAG= Xander732

yea it does look sweet... i wonder if it has some more features though.. it better have online...

PSNTAG= Xander732

SO this has hit the arcade scene over in Japan already? I know they were originally supposed to hit around November/December, but I don't realize they finished on time.

If they have already hit the arcade scene, then I could see this game hitting the ps3 around Summer, as they don't have to port any code, since the arcade machines are running on ps3 hardware.

its great how the gameplay seems intact, but isnt anyone here disappointed with the visuals of the game? even the movements of their clothes seem ps2 quality...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?