By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

BlkPaladin said:
DanneSandin said:
pokeclaudel said:

No it isn't a 2.5D game this is what a 2.5D game looks like. 

What the hell? Why haven't they done a game like this before?! This looks awesome in so many ways!!! It's like an Open World 2D Platformer! OW2DP!!

The Paper Mario game for the Wii was like this.

for realz?! that's awesome!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

wth Danne, you never heard of Super Paper Mario?

DanneSandin said:
BlkPaladin said:
DanneSandin said:
pokeclaudel said:

What the hell? Why haven't they done a game like this before?! This looks awesome in so many ways!!! It's like an Open World 2D Platformer! OW2DP!!

Super Paper Mario on the Wii is simliar I think. Fez also uses a simliar concept. Though it isn't open world though since you can't explore the entirity of a town or anything. But they're interesting concepts to say the least.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:

wth Danne, you never heard of Super Paper Mario?

I've heard of it, I've seen pictures and stuff, but I've never played it... I know the basics of it, switching from 2D view to... 3Dish view... But I didn't know you could go left and/or right! I always thought it always were straight forward...

^Anyways, it'll never be as cool as Megaman. I love that franchise.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
^Anyways, it'll never be as cool as Megaman. I love that franchise.

yeah, mega man rulez! It's just a pity crapcom is treating it like crap...

KylieDog said:
So WiiU cannot handle more than 3 character models in NSMBU or something? Or this Nintendo being super lazy again.

When is the 3DS games reveal show or whatever it is, someone like to reveal it please?

According to this, it's at 6pm PDT... idk though, don't really think I care either at this point.

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Oromashu said:
DanneSandin said:
BlkPaladin said:
DanneSandin said:
pokeclaudel said:

Super Paper Mario on the Wii is simliar I think. Fez also uses a simliar concept. Though it isn't open world though since you can't explore the entirity of a town or anything. But they're interesting concepts to say the least.

They should do this way more!! I love the mega man video - they gotta do a game like that! Finding different routes to the boss, some exploration and stuff!

any one knows why Nintendo haven't mentioned Nintendo Networks and other online capabilities? I know we got that pre e3 video, but why haven't they talked more about all of this? It's obvious an important thing to have for core gamers...

KylieDog said:
DanneSandin said:
any one knows why Nintendo haven't mentioned Nintendo Networks and other online capabilities? I know we got that pre e3 video, but why haven't they talked more about all of this? It's obvious an important thing to have for core gamers...

Because the people who buy Wii FitU don't care about that.

I think they, if anybody, would care; it seems all they do is tweeting and facebooking...