By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

morenoingrato said:
Hell, even the Roundtable was weaker than the ones before it.

I just hope that tomorrow Nintendo doesn't waste too much time showing us their garbage Mario games.

LOL! You are turning into Ryan! 

Vote: Moreno.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
noname2200 said:

For the first sentence, you've apparently forgotten about 2008.

For the second sentence, you're apparently a terrible person. >=(

Didn't we get a vocal confirmation of Pikmin 3 and Kid Icarus in 2008?

Also, I gave my reasons to hate on MarioU, NSMB2 and Paper Mario on my, Rol's and Darth's walls.

Only Pikmin, and I'm not counting a single line at the end of a conference, begrudgingly delivered and about a product that probably didn't exist.

And your reasons are wrong, so there. *crosses arms*

Maynard_Tool said:

dont u mean, 8 my time :P pacific is San Diego = baja california time. thanks.

I can't add.

Rol, you and moreno sound a lot alike depending on which Mario games you're talking about; that persistent, savage negativity, while taking different forms, are of like breeds

One day I will harness my resentment and destroy you both

Not noname, though

I still think of him with his Diomedes avatar, and he holds on to that place in my heart

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone know if the 3DS thing tomorrow will be on G4 or spike?

I think it's just through Nintendo's site and their Facebook page.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
noname2200 said:

Also, I gave my reasons to hate on MarioU, NSMB2 and Paper Mario on my, Rol's and Darth's walls.

Darth called DKCR the current standard for 2D platformers and also talked about sales. That's comedy gold right there.

At least he had the grace to not point to Rayman Origins instead. *shrug*

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Rol, you and moreno sound a lot alike depending on which Mario games you're talking about; that persistent, savage negativity, while taking different forms, are of like breeds

Not noname, though

I still think of him with his Diomedes avatar, and he holds on to that place in my heart

That is where I got my Baldwin avatar from lol :P  like 3 years ago.

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
noname2200 said:

Darth called DKCR the current standard for 2D platformers and also talked about sales. That's comedy gold right there.

It is the current standard for 2D platformers.

@Khuutra: Bring it on!

shakarak said:
Khuutra said:

Not noname, though

I actually made your Baldwin avatar, I think? I made a mess of them at the time

Ran around with one of Richard, for a while

OB64 fans gotta stick together

Khuutra said:
shakarak said:
Khuutra said:

Not noname, though

I actually made your Baldwin avatar, I think? I made a mess of them at the time

Ran around with one of Richard, for a while

OB64 fans gotta stick together

Oh you made it?  it's been a while so I don't really know.  Thank you though =).  OB64 most underrated game of all time.

Alright I think I've calmed down fully now. Nintendo's conference today really upset me and really made me question if I even wanted to get the Wii U  . I'm going to give the Nintendo the benefit of the doubt. There are 4 titles that I want for the Wii U and that should hold me over for a while.

Nintendo is just such a enigmatic company.

The 3DS had a weak launch but we knew great games were coming.

The Wii-U is has a pretty good launch lineup but we have no clue whats going to be coming out afterwards.

Hopefully Nintendo releases more info on coming games in the months ahead.

I learned something important today. I realized that I hyped myself up to insane levels like I never have before. I never understood why people hated Twilight Princess. I only recently started to read gaming threads and really get invovled in the gaming community. I only watched one or two trailers for Twilight Princess and I never got invovled with all the hype. Those people created unreal expectations and when they were not met people of course complained and moaned. I became one of the people these past few months. Don't get me wrong. I still don't think Nintendo had a good conference. But I'm also to blame for getting way to hyped.

So I apollogize for all my harsh and overly vile comments that I made today.

Edit. Forgot to mention this but when I first played Twilight Princess I completely fell in love with it. To this day it's still my second favorite 3D Zelda, Majora's Mask being my first.

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286