By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

the backrounds look nice in the new mario

Around the Network

Yeah, Verge said Backgrounds look very nice in new Mario Game, "lush."

Japanese Producers arguing while playing NSMBU. Seems like fun....

"You can switch to playing on the GamePad off the TV in the menu nice and quick." --Verge.

I dont get why people were saying the new mario game's graphic looked the same, they looked 10x better to me :/

Around the Network

The verge"07:07:01 PM PDT
You can switch to playing on the GamePad off the TV in the menu nice and quick."

Sounds good to me

Okie dokie! Q&A has started!

NintendoPie said:
Hopefully we can use the Wii U GamePad for all the games... I really do not want to use my WiiMotes much anymore.

For me it depends on the game. I'm glad Pikmin 3 is using the Wii remote plus as the main method of control.

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

RolStoppable said:

Do you wonder what Boost Mode is?

It's similar to the two player mode of the Super Mario Galaxy games as in the other guy only plays a supportive role, but doesn't have his own playable character. In NSMBU you simply touch the screen on the Upad to make platforms appear on the TV screen to help the other player(s) out. It's playing with people without really playing with people. I don't think it's going to be popular. After all, everyone wants to play Super Mario Bros.

Yeah, they wound up going over that shortly after. The only reason I'd want to be the tablet guy is to troll the players, hardcore.

Hum., THey haven't decided on if there will be a packin yet...