By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

this has gone past the hour, I'm hoping it continues further and it is actually worth it

Around the Network
VicViper said:
This is the last game...

Probably the worst conference! two great games for me, 2D mario and Scriblenauts but that too little, TOO FUCKING LITTLE for a new system! E3 hell, indeed.

Says who?

Even s the hardcore Nintendo fan I am even I find this BORING

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

another conference aimed at casual and family games I guess lol

Didn't think anyone would have a worse conference than Microsoft, but Nintendo are doing just that.

Around the Network

Do nintendo think we are stupid. Leave the game details for us to find out, just announce some stuff and announce it with a single person.

Omg....so disappointed. That was...awful XD

And guys...ZombiU = Red Steel. I'm 200% sure.

gtfo the stage

Yes, please explain the innovation of ghost hunting Nintendo land some more. My ears are not bleeding hard enough yet.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Is anyone still counting the games?