By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 4:Arena US site is up: New Info and screens

For those who are not following the Persona 4 fighting game, the US website is up with new information on the story and characters.

http://atlus.com/p4arena/

Here is some links for larger screenshots: (make sure you click on the show tab in the links to view the images)

http://mayonakamidnight.com/showthread.php?460-P4A-General-Discussion-Releases-JP-Aug.2-NA-Aug.7&p=27573&viewfull=1#post27573  

http://mayonakamidnight.com/showthread.php?460-P4A-General-Discussion-Releases-JP-Aug.2-NA-Aug.7&p=27601&viewfull=1#post27601

Here are some of the many screenshots

Credit goes to Katsuragi from the Mayonaka Midnight forums for the Screens.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I'll be getting this game sometime after I finish Persona 4 The Golden for the Vita *_*!

Looks really good, glad its coming out in the US, but they should of made a all around Persona fighting game, which features characters from the first 4 (yes 4 as in Persona 2 IS and EP included) along with P4.

I'll be getting this for the PS3.

Well, Some of the cast from Persona 3 is in the game (Mitsuru, Akihiko, Aigis and Elizabeth) Hopefully more get added before release.

BasilZero said:

I'll be getting this game sometime after I finish Persona 4 The Golden for the Vita *_*!

Looks really good, glad its coming out in the US, but they should of made a all around Persona fighting game, which features characters from the first 4 (yes 4 as in Persona 2 IS and EP included) along with P4.

Which you are, sadly, buying before the 3DS.... 

:/

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:

Which you are, sadly, buying before the 3DS.... 

:/

I dont get what your trying to say o.O

Look at the bolded words...

Anyway, why doesn't Persona ever go on a Nintendo Console?! I would totally buy it if that is the case!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
Anyway, why doesn't Persona ever go on a Nintendo Console?! I would totally buy it if that is the case!

l0l @ the post above xD

You are gonna keep on nagging on me about that until I get a 3DS eh ;p

Anyways, I always wondered that myself about why Persona never came out on a Nintendo system, but I think its the same reason why the Shin Megami Series is flourishing on the Nintendo portables and not on the Playstation family anymore.

I guess Atlus wants one series to be exclusive for Nintendo and one to be exclusive for Sony.

I think they should make a new IP for Microsoft Systems though, maybe it will help sales for the 360 in japan....XD

Why did we have to get the boring one? ._.

@Bold - Never, nope, nada.

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:

l0l @ the post above xD

Anyways, I always wondered that myself about why Persona never came out on a Nintendo system, but I think its the same reason why the Shin Megami Series is flourishing on the Nintendo portables and not on the Playstation family anymore.

I guess Atlus wants one series to be exclusive for Nintendo and one to be exclusive for Sony.

I think they should make a new IP for Microsoft Systems though, maybe it will help sales for the 360 in japan....XD

Shin Megami Tensei is boring o.O? Both game series take place in the same universe so.... XD.

I'm planning to play the old SNES ones soon.

This is true, however Persona seems to be more beginner friendly than SMT, not to mention the story is better.

SlumsofOhio said:

This is true, however Persona seems to be more beginner friendly than SMT, not to mention the story is better.

Isn't the battle system different too?

BasilZero said:
SlumsofOhio said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:

l0l @ the post above xD

Shin Megami Tensei is boring o.O? Both game series take place in the same universe so.... XD.

I'm planning to play the old SNES ones soon.

Have to agree with this, I got my ass kicked on the first SMT years ago but when I got my hands on Persona 1 Portable, it was pretty simple and easy to learn though I did get my ass kicked a couple of times in the beginning , far less than SMT xD.

I've missed alot of the SMT games especially the NDS and PS2 ones , must get them *_*

I missed out on the SMT games. I heard that SMT Nocturn on the PS2 is hard as hell.

they still havent found a publisher for a pal release ? :(
time to import it if they dont announce to release it in europe for the next couple months.